Ok, Im having trouble downloading.

I was sent here by a friend saying that this program was really cool.

But im having these problems

:shock:

I have all of the requirement to dowload this program but it keeps sending me to another websitre saying I have not downloaded

.NET Framework 2.0

and that I need that in order to have Paint.net's program.

and i will not let me download it I have looked all over for the programs and I keep downloading stuff but everytime it brings me back to this place and tells me I am able to download it now then when I click it it starts all over agin saying I dont have 2.0 downloaded...someone please help if possible :(

1) you're posting in the wrong section of the forum. This should have been in Bugs & Troubleshooting.

2) Your font is eye-molestingly bright.

3) Be patient! You waited a grand total of 8 minutes. Go make a cup of coffee. Bake a cake. Paint a rock. Whatever. Just be patient.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Be a little nicer, Pyro...

You do need .NET framework 2.0

The installer is sending you to the website? How about manually going to the website and trying to download it?

[link]

And Pyro is right, your font color is very hard on the eyes.

Welcome to the forum :D

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

Please post in the correct section of the forum. I have absolutely no idea why you chose to post in "General Coding / Programming."

Moved to Bugs & Troubleshooting

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

sry about that I had a blonde moment, and ok I figured it out...I just had a LOT of frustration today... anyways thanks I really love this program so far its just what I needed. sry about the color once again.. :oops:

Oh, also I didnt meen to be in a rush but I had to get that done in less than 20 min because I had to go somewhere and the store was closing~ thanks again

Aly