Making Yourself into zombie tutorial?

Was wondering if someone would be kind enough to make a tutorial on how to make a picture of someone into a zombie.

I've found lots of tutorials for Photoshop and have been able to learn a little on how to achieve this effect, but Photoshop is quite different then Paint.net and I'm having difficulty learning how to use this program, I've only had it for a day and have never used anything like this before.

Here in a bit I'll post a picture of what it is I'm trying to achieve, and a picture of what I've figured out how to do and maybe someone can at least give me pointers and walk me through other stuff I can do.

Update:

Here's about all I can do, it still need some MAJOR help.........PLEASE HELP!

ZOMBIETERRY4.png

and I posted the picture of something similar I'd like to achieve in a post below.

Deviant_ID_by_punkmama-1.png

Check out my DeviantArt gallery.

All my photomanips are made with PDN

Post a link to a Photoshop tutorial and someone here will help you translate it to Paint.NET.

Photoshop tutorials......

http://www.tutorialized.com/view/tutori ... mbie/26315

http://www.tutorialized.com/view/tutori ... mbie/26276

I'm wanting to do a mix of these techniques, I've kind of figured out how to do the layering effect in the second tutorial, but am still a little confused on how the layers work.

Something else, Photoshop has a burn tool/brush that a lot of people use to make their zombies. Does Paint.net have a tool like this, I can't find one

Here in a bit I'll post a picture of what it is I'm trying to achieve, and a picture of what I've figured out how to do and maybe someone can at least give me pointers and walk me through other stuff I can do.

THIS IS SIMILAR TO WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO ACHIEVE:

_x__EverL_a_s_t_i_ng_Gaze__x__by_x8.jpg

Ok I know this is REALLY crappy, but keep in mind I've only had this paint.net program 1 day and have NEVER used any type of program like this before.....also, this layers bloody potato is kicking my butt and is sooooo confusing, I'm gunna have to read some tutorials on this subject. And also I did this in about 5 minutes.

Oh 1 more thing........why wont paint.net let me make my pic B/W or change the colors and tones?!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGG!

ZOMBIETERRY.gif

i made this one:

I can TRY to make a tutorial for it.

Frigin' SWEET!

Yeah if you could do a tutorial that'd be awesome!!!

i'll try to make it tomorrow.

(i used the origional photoshop tut for it :P )

Right on!

Could you possible make the tut "retard" friendly since I have NO CLUE what the heck I'm doin'? :D

well this afternoon i was trying to make a tutorial but i wasn't able to get is as good as i did the first time

:cry:

Could you maybe give me some pointers?

Like maybe how to make the missing eye look better, I don't know what all the effects do yet, I think I just used blur and frosted glass effects on the missing eye.

• 1 month later...
Ha ha...reminds me of one I did a while back:

edit_me_zombie2.png

If this is kinda what you're looking for let me know and I'll explain more. :D

Hmmmm, I never got a message saying I had a reply :cry:, glad I checked this post............2 months later :|

Anyway, YEAH please make a tutorial on how you did this!!

I did these and then forgot about this post.....

The_Monster_Within_by_punkmama.png

Half_Evil_by_punkmama.png

Braaaaaaainz_by_punkmama.png

but I really didn't know what I was doing, was just messin' around, knowing how you did yours would help me learn some new techniques

• 10 months later...

THE_LIONHEARTED,

IF YOU COULD SEND ME THE STEPS ON HOW TO CREATE A ZOMBIE EFFECT ON MY PHOTO, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT VERY VERY MUCH. I THINK THE EFFECT LOOKED BRILLIANT. THANK YOU.

OR ANYONE ELSE THAT SEES THIS MESSAGE AND KNOWS HOW TO CREATE THE ZOMBIE EFFECTS ON PHOTOS AND COULD SEND ME THE STEPS ON HOW TO DO CREATE IT MYSELF, I WOULD DEEPLY APPRECIATE IT.

I ONLY HAVE PAINT.NET NOT PHOTOSHOP OR ANY OTHER PROGRAMS.