And I am *so* jealous that you got to see SRV live...I didn't even find out about him until he was already dead.

When I saw SRV he only had Texas Flood out and he was opening for another band. It was a fairly large show and I was about 10-15 feet from the stage, so I had an EXCELLENT view.

I had never heard of him before, but when he began to play, my mouth dropped open and I swear it hit the floor--he was THAT good! I just stood there in utter amazement.

The other people around me near the stage and in the stands started "boo"ing him! :shock:

I was just looking around thinking, "Don't you people know what you're seeing?!"

SRV actually stopped in the middle of a song and asked the crowd to stop booing him. It was sad, really. He was a total trooper and finished out an incredible show to an undeserving crowd.

Then, the headliner came out... The Red Rocker himself, Sammy Haggar. He played for about 3 hours. He played everything!

After the show, I went by the 24 hour record store and bought Texas Flood. It is still one of my favorite CDs.

Years later, SRV was headlining stadium shows and I bet those same people were cheering his name. If only they'd known.

I miss him. But, I have his CDs.

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

But how do I know that's YOUR iTunes that's screenshot there? ;-) Kidding.

(And I paid for the CD too! :D)

Sucker. :-)

No, actually, I couldn't pay for their CD. They were disbanded before I ever even heard of them. Now some of the members are in a band called Ministry of Magic - a Harry Potter fan band.

I love Harry Potter, and I loved 38P, but...somehow, I can't imagine Ministry of Magic being any good.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I've heard of the second one. :)

I just got back from like a 5 day camp, and on our way back I heard Iron Man... you should have seen how crazy I went.... Going a week without music, then like my favorite music ever is being played, Pink Floyd, Van Halen, Then Iron Man (Iron Man is a song not a band). I like jumped out of my seat and was like ITS IRONMAN ITS IRONMAN TURN IT UP!!!!!!!! I started singing along and the leaders start cracking up :)

Has he lost his mind....

47306796ff8.png

Yay Green Day fan :). I read somewhere that Green Day made Wake Me Up When September ends because when the Lead Singer's father died of cancer when he was 10 in September and it was written 20 years after that time and he wrote it because it still emotionally hurts. Like he doesn't even want to be awake in September. Saw on Wiki.

I think that's sad. *Crys*

Is that true?

47306796ff8.png

This is what they say:

In this melancholy ballad, Billie Joe, backed by the support of the other members of Green Day, takes a trip back to his painful childhood and thinks about the day he lost his innocence when his father died. Like many faced with such a traumatic event, Billie Joe never truly recovered, and he can't believe that twenty years have passed since the day. As Armstrong associates pain with the month September, the month his father died, he would rather not deal with anything related to the month prompting him to sing, "As my memory rests, but never forgets what I lost... Wake me up when September ends..."

So sad :cry: I'm not being sarcastic. If that happened to me.... my life would be broken. I'd probably commit suicide because of depression. My father was the closest person to me when I was 10. Considering I'm (Still close to that age -not giving you my age-) he still is :).

47306796ff8.png
My favourites:

Arctic Monkeys

Blink 182

Fall Out Boy

Foo Fighters

Good Charlotte

Green Day

Guns N' Roses

Muse

Nirvana

The Offspring

The Raconteurs

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Sum 41

Three Days Grace

The White Stripes

My favourite song is Sweet Child O' Mine =]

I love arctic monkeys!

My favourites:

Arctic Monkeys

Blink 182

Fall Out Boy

Foo Fighters

Good Charlotte

Green Day

Guns N' Roses

Muse

Nirvana

The Offspring

The Raconteurs

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Sum 41

Three Days Grace

The White Stripes

My favourite song is Sweet Child O' Mine =]

I love arctic monkeys!

Sweet Child O' Mine - They have the song Guitar Hero 2

47306796ff8.png
Sweet Child O' Mine - They have the song Guitar Hero 2

Actually, it's the other way around, but yeah...:-)

That's my favorite song on the game. Top score: ~210,000 or so on Expert.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Woops....

They have Sweet Child o' mine in Guitar Hero II - is that better :)

I'm not that good at the game but I have a lot of songs I love.

War Pigs - Black Sabbath

Hush - Deep Purple

Strutter - Kiss

You Really Got Me - Van Halen

are my favorite 4

47306796ff8.png

Sweet Child O' Mine

Elephant Bones

Less Talk More Rokk

Radium Eyes

Those are my top four. So I guess this puts Guns N Roses, That Handsome Devil, Freezepop, and Count Zero into my Favorite Bands list, too :-)

Sweet Child O' Mine

Elephant Bones

Less Talk More Rokk

Radium Eyes

Those are my top four. So I guess this puts Guns N Roses, That Handsome Devil, Freezepop, and Count Zero into my Favorite Bands list, too :-)

i can beat medium with 4-5 stars........but 5 is hard, depends on the song and im starting to get the hang of hard mode......ya i pretty much stink....before i couldnt even beat easy :)

Heh... My bro got all 5 stars on medium. He is on hard, and he says it is hard :D I really suck guitar hero. After all I am rather young and my brother is way older then me. But my Dad is way older and he's not as good as my brother so I guess it could be age :wink:

47306796ff8.png