Paint.NET v3.10 BETA is now available

Rick Brewster

Rick Brewster:

So delete it.

Don't reply at the question, it is extremely rude.

You are sitting home not using PDN having fun and keep using that messed up jpg cleaner. Talk to the company that made the jpg cleaner, and not us.

It's not that Paint.NET doesn't work.

It's your jpg cleaner's fault!![/off topic]

Oh yeah, post in your topic:

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=4971

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Talk to the company that made the jpg cleaner, and not us.

It's not that Paint.NET doesn't work.

It's your jpg cleaner's fault!![/off topic]

Over and over... Read this post - again.

I'd like just know an opinion of developers, not of users like Ash. But, as I can see, my thread is ignored. :roll:

barkbark00: Nice. Ban me, if it will be to the benefit of PDN.

Sig edited by Rick: This user has been banned.

anio,

I'd suggest you be quiet before you get banned. I have seen people get banned really easily on these forums.

Anyways one thing I don't like about the beta us how soften portrait is at the bottom of the effects list because I use sharpen a lot and some times I use Soften Portrait instead of sharpen. It's really minor though.

The Effects are arranged in alphabetical order, that why. I feel your pain. When the new Effects system comes into play you'll be able to organise them in the order you see fit plus, update easier than having to fiddle in system folders, am I correct in this?

Also, I've seen a great improvement to the Gaussian Blur and it does seem much faster which is extremely helpful. Thank you again.

So far so good, I haven't found any buggies yet. Everything seems to render a tad bit faster (except for the plugins), though that could be because I restarted my computer recently :P

sunsigub8.png

Rick Brewster: Of course, I finished it. You can delete it and ban me, but it would be better you delete my profil and all my posts. Thanks.

Paint_boy: You can suggest what you want. ;)

Sig edited by Rick: This user has been banned.

Heh, yeah now I hope you get banned, Rick was right when he said "extremely rude". Your asking to be banned. That's like asking to be killed.

anio is now banned, as per his request. Plus, he deserved it.

I'm going to close this thread. It was successfully derailed by anio and I don't see any point to keep it open. Way to go, anio.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg