Collage help

mistykerns

I just downloaded this program a couple of days ago, and I only know how to do a couple of things. So far, I really love this program! But, I need to know how to make a collage. I have tried everything I know how to do, and I cannot make a collage. Can someone please help me? I would greatly appreciate any help! :?

What exactly do you want to make? Any specifications? For example: borders, tiling, transparent background, angled images, etc.

Do you want it to look like the upcoming product, Microsoft Surface?

Screenshot-Photo-App.jpg

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

use layers

more or less, uH spiced that up or found one, it doesnt matter

you need layers, maybe [ctrl]+[shift]+[z], and the ability to draw boxes

"No. Dreaming is illegal."~Pyrochild

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:37 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What exactly do you want to make? Any specifications? For example: borders, tiling, transparent background, angled images, etc.

Do you want it to look like the upcoming product, Microsoft Surface?

Borders, transparent backgrounds, angeled images, all of it. I do not know how to do any of it. If I can just figure out how to get multiple pics on a page, I think I can play with it enough to figure out the rest. I have tried different layers, and they all come out different sizes and layered on top of each other! I cannot figure out how to place them all in certain places so that they do not overlap.

when you put it on a different layer, you can resize and move that picture independently of everything else thats not on that specific layer, they look like they will overlap, but they actually dont, just resize using [ctrl]+[shift]+[z] to scale, angle, and pan

"No. Dreaming is illegal."~Pyrochild