Andrew D

What music are you listening to?

I once got drunk with Billy Duffy, can't remember the year but it was at the Reading music festival must of been early 00's. Great band,I also have an original copy of their first album when they were known as the southern death cult :)

AGJM: Spotify! Awesome! I'd use Spotify if I hadn't bought at least a 100 DRM protected songs on iTunes... blows Edited by Kemaru

I once got drunk with Billy Duffy, can't remember the year but it was at the Reading music festival must of been early 00's. Great band,I also have an original copy of their first album when they were known as the southern death cult :)

He was also in a band called Theatre of Hate before the cult too :)

Hey look I released a song!

I enjoyed that.

Heard far worse on Radio1 (although I found the part between 3.50 and 4.02 a bit strange)

As I watch the presidential race I can't help wondering who David Cameron is going to follow into a war zone next ... I as a Briton no longer think we're governed exclusively by Westminster anymore ...

Nice track DrewDale. Saw them live in Southampton in '83 ( a mad journey ...)

... looking for a couple of discs with all my early PDN stuff on, and I found the only Seahorses album I own ... fair swap until tomorrow (when I may rant about it. Disappeared discs )

Nice track DrewDale. Saw them live in Southampton in '83 ( a mad journey ...)

Having been a Roadie for them on the 1993-94 Devotional tour, I can only agree with you :)

@ DrewDale.

I saw faithless many times during their existence, I have to agree with you, a great "bunch of guys & girls" value for money and more. One of their finest songs was "bombs" featuring the vocals of Harry Collier, I won't post the video because it is a little bit controversial for a family forum. I recall a performance in Ibiza in the late 90's when there was a power cut, all the other so called "live acts" had to pack up for the day, Faithless on the other hand delivered an impromptu performance using acoustic guitars and an upright piano dragged out of a nearby bar. I must have been only 17 / 18 at the time, but the memory still remains. Thanks for the share, you are so very lucky to have worked with such down to earth people like these. :)

Yep Bill Ward is a genius and it was unbelievable that Black Sabbath reformed without him :(

Hadn't heard that version before ( cake ) but I love it, thanks for posting it :)