Andrew D

What music are you listening to?

I also saw them on that tour but in Rotterdam at the Feyenoord stadium.

Loving this guy at the moment Ben Howard, rather than post the standard music vid I will add the video of Danny Macaskill playing on his bike ;)

Going through the Talking Heads discography.

I can think of far worse ways to spend a Sunday ...

She's still fit ...

is awesome. *** Viewer beware the video could be seen as raunchy and not artistic *** Edited by welshblue

I bought Toxicity by System of a Down on the strength of the track Aerials.

I don't like the album :(

Always preview the songs on iTunes before you buy an album, even if it's not from iTunes

In other news, glad to see that Australian can hold its weight with quality prog acts

I'll see that and raise you this:

See, its funny because you posted a video of TONS of people playing individual pieces of a Pink Floyd song and I posted a single guy playing all of the parts.

Some nice instrumental music.

The genre you are looking for is Post Rock. If you like this, you should check into other bands. Some of the greats in the genre include the Red Sparowes (intentional spelling), A Silver Mt. Zion, Sigur Ros, and the kings of the genre: Godspeed You! Black Emperor (of whom I recently got to see live). There's also post metal, but I don't know how heavy you like your music.

You saw GY!BE? Exactly how amazing were they?

It was excellent. They mostly played material from their new album, and while it is a good album I think I'd have liked to hear some more of their older material. They are way heavier live, which was a pleasant surprise to me. Also, they played this previously unreleased track which is absolutely excellent:

Nothing strange about ABC - apart from the spandex suits ... and eclectic tastes are good

@BB Really enjoyed Philip Stendek

Edited by welshblue

Nothing strange about ABC - apart from the spandex suits ... and eclectic tastes are good

Yeah, spandex was crossing that fine line between style and image. :| The good thing about ABC was none of their albums were alike, each one unique, very inventive, very creative, but not very good live sadly.

I totally missed Project 86's album release late this summer. I'm catching up now.

I kinda dig the new logo too. Does CMD still pop in every once in a while?