What music are you listening to?

@welsh,suede one of my exes fav bands so bought back some bad memories, on a brighter note was trying to think of a band I hadn't listened to in years that I could re-discover and your post gave them to me Ocean colour scene ( what ever happened to them ) "goes off to google them "

This is the song that I most remember from them.

also listening to and enjoying this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rADsF6UvG7g

AGJM: Spotify! Awesome! I'd use Spotify if I hadn't bought at least a 100 DRM protected songs on iTunes... blows

DRM protected songs? What does DRM mean? Why don't I google it? *Googles*

What does that have to do with Spotify? Spotify is completely legal, ad revenue is used to pay anyone that is to be paid for the song, after every listen. Just as legal as iTunes or Pandora Radio. If I misinterpreted you, I'm far to tired to be paying too much attention.

Some quieter music:

Some other music:

I was going to post two more - "Pieces" by Sum 41 and "Raise Your Weapon" by Deadmau5 - but I have posted too many media files...

Edited by AGJM

The hardest part of ending is starting again. 

AGJM: iTunes digitally protects its songs so you can't play them on other music players. So I have to listen to them on iTunes. I know Spotify is legal, I used to use it when there was still the invitation-only version with unlimited listening and ads.

Edited by Kemaru

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

AGJM: iTunes digitally protects its songs so you can't play them on other music players. So I have to listen to them on iTunes. I know Spotify is legal, I used to use it when there was still the invitation-only version with unlimited listening and ads.

That's interesting. There are a few songs that you can't listen to unless you've purchased them elsewhere, and Spotify integrates your iTunes library. Is that just with select songs? I don't know why I'm pursuing this like it's a flaw or anything, so feel free to not reply...

"Sunset in July" - 311

Next up is "Mardy Bum" by Arctic Monkeys

The hardest part of ending is starting again. 

Spotify recognises them, but can't play them. And it's not just a few songs: All the CD's I've imported (like 20) and around a 100 songs bought in the iTunes Store are unplayable... Spotify used to play the songs I'd imported but now it doesn't.

Regina Spektor - Oh Marcello

Edited by Kemaru

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|