Andrew D

What music are you listening to?

Gotto love David Byrne. I've got too many Talking Heads favourites to name.

Very nice track Kemaru. My virgin listen and thoroughly enjoyed it

... in support of the Welsh footballers in the TeamGB squad who didn't sing it. Put Wales on the Union Jack flag and we'd consider it

Cheers sfifer - I enjoyed that - must look-up, look out for, more of his/their stuff. Started off jazz/rock then big chords - reminded me a little of 'Yes'.

Cheers sfifer - I enjoyed that - must look-up, look out for, more of his/their stuff. Started off jazz/rock then big chords - reminded me a little of 'Yes'.

No problems, you should definitely grab a copy of Steven Wilson's album, Grace for Drowning. It's a homage to the 70's progressive music style that's dripping with Yes and King Crimson influences.

Here's another song you might enjoy

I am currently sitting in the audience of an Avery Brooks concert.

(Yes, the Avery Brooks that was on Deep Space 9.)

Just gone back to an old "heavy rotation" of mine from 1994 Front Line Assembly - Millenium album, a perfect mix of guitars and electronics. These days it blasts my ears through the compressed world of an mp3. talk about progress :|

Edited by nitenurse79

Squeeze

Glenn Tilbrook still as much of a god today

Jools Holland is still a genius

... not forgetting the fantastic Ruby Turner :headphones:

okey I love this song... and I love this band since... uhm 5 years now... next november they are going on a tour through Germany, and they had a raffle, 5 people would win: their newest album, 2 posters and 2 TOURtickets. Guess what? I WON, I WON, I WON!!!!

Poets of the fall:

ABBA - the arrival album, wonderful pop from my native country, this album has been on loop for most of my car travels today, it was made 3 years before I was born and yet I always relate to this, pop in the most perfect form :)

Edited by nitenurse79

I think I'm one of those rare people who doesn't get Abba. My wife on the other hand always seems to sneak a track onto any compilation for the car

Nice track pyro' ... sadly it just reminds me of yet another crappy summer with no late night barbecues where people dance and make fools of themselves ...

Can't wait for September the 10th:

Really worth a listen from 2 mins:38 seconds in.

Genuinely nervous or a total blagger ... what a voice