Andrew D

What music are you listening to?

@ EER and Minners ... I prefer granary bread ... but do enjoy the artisticness of MeatLoaf

@ FC ... from 3.00 I enjoyed it even more. Great cover art

I love this thread. Being introduced to 2 great sounds above. I'd have to go for TESSERACT over Rival Sons if I was made to make a choice ...

But trumping them both for me tonight and yesterday is:

Glad to see you checked them out Welsh; Paloma Faith were pretty cool too.

Here is a really strange song that I found the other day and has intrigued me for a bit.

Very nice stuff Ego Eram Reputo, enjoyed the clips on the amazon page quite a lot :)

@ Welsh: Didn't know you were into Darkstep :D There's more by the same artist if you ever feel the need to.. well, let off some steam

Found an absolutely amazing live cover of an Electronic classic:

Punk rock, "Anywhere but Here" by Rise Against. You've got to allow yourself to get into it to like it, so it fits best when you can relate to it as most music does.

Anyways, I really want to share one song on here.

It's got a few explicit lyrics, but it's got a feel to it like a song from the beginning of a movie.

Rather peaceful, and it has a subject matter that I can relate to (it isn't shaving, if you don't get my drift...) Edited by AGJM

@ Welsh: Didn't know you were into Darkstep :D

I've got quite an eclectic taste, mate. I just love music. If I had to choose whether the TV or Hi-Fi had to go - it would be the TV out the window. Admittedly it sometimes depends on my mood on whether I enjoy something. When I first checked out the stuff your good self and EER posted it was just a tad 'too much' ... a couple of days later my family got fed up of it

Nice stuff above :MoveLayerUp:

Continuing the rock theme:

I've got quite an eclectic taste, mate. I just love music. If I had to choose whether the TV or Hi-Fi had to go - it would be the TV out the window. Admittedly it sometimes depends on my mood on whether I enjoy something. When I first checked out the stuff your good self and EER posted it was just a tad 'too much' ... a couple of days later my family got fed up of it

Love to hear that. Television < Music all the way, brother!

I'm kind of on a warehouse trip right now.. Them 90s raves must've been the bomb

Nice choice of music mate. I enjoyed that

They were pretty awesome at the time, although I only ever went to a couple due to the distance. We had quite a few in fields on the top of mountains. The right Dj/ sound systems/ lights and they were good times. Especially if everyone was still going when the sun was rising. Pretty surreal

20 odd years later I'm getting more sedate ...

I'm not going to link to it here, but since he died today...

Youtube search for "f me ray bradbury", put on headphones, and prepare to laugh.

If you are sensitive to cussing or sexy images, please do not do this.

• Upvote 1