Andrew D

What music are you listening to?

Some nice tunes above ... but everything in it's place @ 10:48 pm and chill out music with the dulcet tones of Ruby Turner

30 years later and I'm still enthralled

Edited by welshblue

I'm listening to The Lion King Original Soundtrack :)

It's the movie of my childhood, and Hans Zimmer's score is a masterpiece, it's incredibly majestic. My favourite song is This Land.

Edited by Zwicky

A couple of hours of Placebo on headphones. VERY Loud :D

(Anyone know how to stop WMP playing tracks randomly ?)

@Welshy , yes switch to VLC media player.

Currently listening to The Fleet Foxes , Just when I was getting dissillusioned with music I find this gem.

Edited by minners71

@ Minners ... I've tried VLC media player and still prefer WMP - I must have clicked something I shouldn't have; because my albums when selected used to play in order :roll:

Nice track you showcased. I'd never heard of them - but glad I have. Reminded me a bit of The Mamas & Papas.

Inspied by Minners' to listen to The Beautiful South

I generally only like dubstep remixes of real music because otherwise it seems too unformed and chaotic. This isn't half bad.

I guess this would be a good place to shamelessly self-promote myself... In the past few years, I've gotten into music (listening and creating). Here's a quick-n-dirty assortment of my spare-time experiments:

Strobe- Less than 24 hours old, this is one of the coolest things I've ever made. Sonically, it's nothing amazing, but what's cool is what I used to make it. The glitch effects put on the percussion and the wah-wah effect were all controlled by my wireless PS3 controller in real-time (it took like 4 different programs and a little programming to set that up). I can go into the details if anybody wants.

3am- This is the result of hours of musical frustration. I gave myself a limit of 10 minutes and one recording take; if I couldn't produce anything within those restraints, it's bedtime (it was 3am). The result was pretty neat :D

One-Eyed Jack's- I made this while in a bar downtown, where there was a graphic design/marketing conference thing going on. I had my mic on and putting glitch effects to keep it interesting. Hint: one of my favorite parts is the segment of 45-1:20. Not amazing, but was tons of fun to make.