Andrew D

What music are you listening to?

Basshunter - Now You're Gone.

I'm gonna be hated for putting that in...

Why does everyone seem to hate Basshunter? His songs are awesome (Well, I think so).

Close to an hour song. The whole album is just this one song, but it had to be split into 6 parts because of youtube's limit. It's pretty calm :) Edited by St1cki3

The inventive rock guitar player can be as good as you want, nothing will and can top this.

I don't mean this as a slight against you, but I totally don't get it. I listened to the whole thing, all the while reading comments gushing about a sublime, transcendental commentary on the fullness all around the emptiness in which we choose to live our lives or some such, but all I'm hearing is a fairly interesting loop repeated ad nauseam - a 9 minute song with little dynamics and even less progression.

I think I can safely say dubstep is not my genre. ;)

Nonetheless, I see your "this", and raise you one inventive guitar player. One man, one take, a delay pedal, and an 11-string bass:

Guest PsychoHarmonic

@ crazy man dan: kinda got lost in the music there for a second kinda "trance" like with out the beeps and boops. =D

I don't mean this as a slight against you, but I totally don't get it. I listened to the whole thing, all the while reading comments gushing about a sublime, transcendental commentary on the fullness all around the emptiness in which we choose to live our lives or some such, but all I'm hearing is a fairly interesting loop repeated ad nauseam - a 9 minute song with little dynamics and even less progression.

I think I can safely say dubstep is not my genre. ;)

That track -- and your complaints about it -- sound a lot more like trance to me than dubstep. Of course, I'm not exactly an expert when it comes to electronic music.

Mighty Mighty Bosstones :D

Green Day - East Jesus Nowhere.

Although this is the version where at about 1:09, Will Ferrel comes in randomly bashing a cowbell and putting Green Day off :D

Love it!