What music are you listening to?

Listening to lots of Radiohead type stuff. The first 45 seconds of Nude are so chilling...

I'm also working on remixing some tracks, but there's a major lack of acapellas in my library (vocals alone, not with a guitar or piano). Anybody know any good acapellas with decent audio quality?

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Jigsaw Falling Into Place ~Radiohead

Just realized how incredible that song is, along with a lot of the songs they make. Have you noticed that other than the occasional repeated phrase, there's absolutely no rhyming, at least on typical standards? But the vocal and iambic harmony are so perfect, it seems like there is. Oh, and the composition behind the guitar is genius (I managed to learn most of it)

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Empire State of Mind - Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys :D

They performed this song at the VMA Awards (the same one where Kanye pulled of a stupid move). :P

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Paper Planes - M.I.A

No one on the corner has swagga like us, hit on my burner pre-paid wireless

We pack and deliver like UPS trucks, already going to hell just pumpin' that gas :lol:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y