Andrew D

What music are you listening to?

Currently, the soundtrack to Sins of a Solar Empire, which is also the most amazing lo-budget game I've ever played.

Reality, by ReinXeed. This is a random melodic metal band I stumbled over during my journey through the web. Very cool band with a great sound.

Was listening to Torngat, some1 linked from this forum. Its nice.

Now listening to Back 4 You - Jurassic 5

aye, that would be me :D I really suggest you to buy the album (it's like $10 on itunes.. You Could Be is slightly more pop, La Petite Nicole is more towards psycho.), the songs on myspace aren,t really reflective. Although to fully apreciate, it's defenitively live :P

Was listening to Torngat, some1 linked from this forum. Its nice.

Now listening to Back 4 You - Jurassic 5

aye, that would be me :D I really suggest you to buy the album (it's like $10 on itunes.. You Could Be is slightly more pop, La Petite Nicole is more towards psycho.), the songs on myspace aren,t really reflective. Although to fully apreciate, it's defenitively live :P

O wlel If I ahd itunes money/any money i would really consider it xD

I just... dont :/

I've recently been listening to a weird mix of City Sleeps, Minus the Bear and Battles recently. Battles.... weirdest band ever. Listen to the song Atlas and I then challenge you to find a weirder band.