Andrew D

What music are you listening to?

Megadeth - Peace Sells ... But Who's Buying?

It's surprisingly good for a 22 year old album ... you can get the tracks for Rock Band 2, and they're really difficult and fun to play.

27fb225b9da04b92988b1110._AA170_.L.jpg

I used to dislike that song, but after weeks of exposure it's grown on me and I can't stop listening to it. Hate it when that happens. :roll: :wink:

The song that I'm listening to most atm is Breakeven - The Script, and just today I bought WOW Hits 2009, and that seems pretty good just from listening to Disc 1.

Skillet, then

POD, then

Underoath, then

Pillar, then

Thousand Foot Crutch.

That's pretty much a fantastic lineup. If you like them I would recommend Disciple, Decyfer Down, Fireflight, and Red, if you don't listen to them already.

Haha I have all of those minus fire flight. I bought my little brother End of Silence by Red for christmas. He loves that album. I've seen most of the bands I listed, live. Loved skillet. Disciple is very good too.

Currently listening to:

Oh! Gravity - Switchfoot.

(Seen them live too. RTU '08+'07 FTW)

Haha I have all of those minus fire flight. I bought my little brother End of Silence by Red for christmas. He loves that album. I've seen most of the bands I listed, live. Loved skillet. Disciple is very good too.

Currently listening to:

Oh! Gravity - Switchfoot.

(Seen them live too. RTU '08+'07 FTW)

Well hows about Falling Up, This Fires Embrace, Manic Drive, We As Human, House of Heroes, and Jonah 33?

Been listening to a lot of Coldplay lately, for the sake of inspiration for my poetry assignment (5 stanzas, iambic pentameter, no rhyming, quite difficult).

So yeah, I've managed to listen to nothing but Coldplay. Got their new EP (Prospekt's March), which was the main source of inspiration, particularly in Lost+ where Jay-Z said the line "See Jesus, see Judas, see Caesar, see Brutus, see success is like suicide." Oh, and I also "borrowed" a few lines from their older singles, "The Scientist" and "What If?".

It's funny the way Alternative bands are. They're like fruitcake; each and every one of them. U2 and Radiohead are massively popular, and I respect them greatly, but for some reason, I just don't like them. I want to like them, but my brain says no. Yet, Coldplay has always been appealing.

Now Playing: 42 from Viva La Vida (IMO, the best song in the album).

Coldplay rocks. I'm going to their Viva la Vida concert in Auckland! I hope its good. :D

At the moment I'm listening to This Is Home - Switchfoot. It is apparently "Coldplay-inspired" which may be why I like it much better than any of their other songs. :wink:

Skillet, then

POD, then

Underoath, then

Pillar, then

Thousand Foot Crutch.

Alternative/Rock. I like.

Fireflight,

Red,

Jeremy Camp,

Anberlin,

Kutless.

*waits for Last.F--Sozo*