Andrew D

What music are you listening to?

Well Pyro when I saw White Noise on that list I though you were talking about The Vacation song White Noise. Now that a song I can listen to. I listen to The Living End one and stop it at the very begining. It came off a being to soft for me. I enjoy beat, highs and lows, and rage. I can't listen to very much soft songs unless they have some in sight to them.

If your like me or you like a beat, just try the The Vacation song

. It not the best but its gets 3.5 from me.

Another nice beat but not one that really gets me pumped up is cry little sister by Gerard McMann. It from the cult classic Lost Boys. I not sure if you know of that moive as it is kinda old.

Thursday: A Little Bit Special ~Stephen Lynch [great comedian, Google him]

[b

Comedy: The worst "genre" of music. Period.

I can agree with you for the most part [Weird Al can get annoying], but Stephen Lynch is my number one exception [great vocals and guitar skittles]. Look up the song "Beelz" and you'll know what I mean. He even has a song for Halloween.

Listening to Cookie Monster Metal:

Flight of The Conchords? They're a good comedy duo because they don't overdo the comedy aspect of it, and their lyrics are genuinely clever and humorous, unlike bands such as Tenacious D which rely on profanity and fart jokes to keep their audience entertained.

over and over by hot chip 8)

there good :) there not like all hardcore stuff, its calm house electronic pop :) its happy and well its just good :)

and it makes you want to get up and dance :)