Andrew D

What music are you listening to?

This isn't what we meant by Savatage

This is the 1st time I have listen to this band and only this song so far. But the kind of person I am, is if I like even one song then I will buy the CD. I better start looking on amazon. I know that may sound funny but it the way all people should be. Then the music companys would stop with the kill p2p programs and youtube stuff. I once order a CD from the UK and hated all but 2 songs.

Oh well, I wonder if OZ FM will play my request if I ask for this. They never did when I asked for Don Felder - Takin' A Ride

Right Here, Right Now by a band called Fatboy Slim :lol:

You know that Fatboy Slim is just one guy?

I had no idea. Seriously. I don't no much about music bands/artits etc anyway.

Nine in the Afternoon ~Panic at the Disco!

One of a Kind ~Placebo

Talking to the Walls ~Finger Eleven

Courtesy Call ~Sixx:AM

*switches to my "Billboard" playlist*

Time of Your Life ~Green Day

No Air ~Jordin Sparks

Will you be There ~Michael Jackson

Long Road to Ruin ~Foo Fighters

This Love ~Maroon5

That's What You Get ~Paramore

Playing from my new [untitled] playlist:

Hallowed Be Thy Name ~Iron Maiden

Welcome to the jungle ~Guns N' Roses

Beyond the Realms of Death ~Judas Priest

One ~Metallica

Como Estais Amigos ~Iron Maiden

War Pigs ~Black Sabbath

Oh, I got a name for it now! "The greatest rock songs ever"

now:

dear god by avenged sevenfold-it takes a new soft rock aproach to a song and it just sounds amazing!

next:

after life by avenged sevenfold-also one of thier new songs but sounds similar to some of thier other songs but some how sounds unique :D

next:

slam by pendulum-pendulum has become popular at my school mostly because of thier newest album 'in silico' but i like some of thier older dnb music too :D

next:

propane nightmares by pendulum-from thier new album in silico....theyve moved away from thier classic dnb and have taken a more rock route with this song but it still has that electronica in there :D

next: (yes there is more! :D )

granite by pendulum-a more dnb than most of thier new songs but it still has real drums and theres guitar too! but it takes a new look at thier old style and its got a great video....together they make perfect sense :P

next:(im almost done with this!)

send my love to the dance floor...(cant remember the rest :P ) by cobra starship-its just a good adictive song

well thats it for now :D

now:

dear god by avenged sevenfold-it takes a new soft rock aproach to a song and it just sounds amazing!

They were filming the music video for the song during their Orlando concert. They said to bring a sign containing some verses of the song to the concert in a MySpace bulletin. I hope I get in the vid :)

next:

after life by avenged sevenfold-also one of thier new songs but sounds similar to some of thier other songs but some how sounds unique :D

pst, it's the violin!

next:

slam by pendulum-pendulum has become popular at my school mostly because of thier newest album 'in silico' but i like some of thier older dnb music too :D

next:

propane nightmares by pendulum-from thier new album in silico....theyve moved away from thier classic dnb and have taken a more rock route with this song but it still has that electronica in there :D

next: (yes there is more! :D )

granite by pendulum-a more dnb than most of thier new songs but it still has real drums and theres guitar too! but it takes a new look at thier old style and its got a great video....together they make perfect sense :P

I've heard of them before. Call me old, but I'm not a fan of this electronica-rock mix. Too... un-natural.

next:(im almost done with this!)

send my love to the dance floor...(cant remember the rest :P ) by cobra starship-its just a good adictive song

Never heard of them till now.

EDIT: Just wiki'd 'em. Their first album was released in '06, explaining why I've never heard of them. Man, I feel old.

BTW, some of the songs over the last 30 minutes:

Californication ~Red Hot Chili Peppers

This Love ~Maroon5

Hallelujah ~Paramore

Until the End ~Breaking Benjamin

Write Your Name ~Saliva

Never heard of them till now.

EDIT: Just wiki'd 'em. Their first album was released in '06, explaining why I've never heard of them. Man, I feel old.

why do you feel old? well they did the theme song for snakes on a plane :D thats a good song :D

BTW, some of the songs over the last 30 minutes:

Californication ~Red Hot Chili Peppers

This Love ~Maroon5

Hallelujah ~Paramore

Until the End ~Breaking Benjamin

Write Your Name ~Saliva

im not much of a fan of the new red hot chilli peppers but some of thier old stuff is still good :D

maroon5....i remember them :D they came out when i was a kid :D

paramore are great :D i want the album but i cant be bothered to buy it or download it :D but i have crushcrush and misery buisiness on my ipod :D

ive never heard of breaking benjamin but i remember the name from some where :D

my friend has talked about saliva for a while but ive not listened to them yet...im gonna go listen to them now :D

edit: ive listened to breaking benjamin and saliva...breaking benjamin has some good songs some bad same for saliva :D

ive never heard of breaking benjamin but i remember the name from some where :D

my friend has talked about saliva for a while but ive not listened to them yet...im gonna go listen to them now :D

edit: ive listened to breaking benjamin and saliva...breaking benjamin has some good songs some bad same for saliva :D

The vocalist for Breaking Benjamin is incredible. His true talent shows in the band's acoustic songs.

Saliva has some very well-known songs. Sony put one of their songs in a