What music are you listening to?

Odd how you can tell what sort of person someone is by what music they listen to.

:lol: In this cake yes! Doctor Who fan!

I'm listening to Westminster Bridge (Unreleased Version) with my next track being Doomsday (Unreleased Version). :D

Kid A

Radiohead

Kid A

I just love the entire album: it's so subtle and atmospherically depressing. It's the best-produced album I've ever heard by a long, long way.

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

Highway to hell - AC/DC

Well it just ended... now it is Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fall out Boy (Anyone know why they left out all the vowels? I hope they didn't forget them)

They left out the vowels to make it like a text message. Pete wrote the song after one of his girlfriends broke up with him through a text message.

Im listening to When The Music's Over by The Doors.

Courtesy Call ~Sixx:AM [Heroin Diaries] ---- I'm suprised at how great this album is. Heroin Diaries isn't just a collection of random songs, but a complete story. An audio book of artistic stature.

Temporary Arms ~Finger Eleven [Tip] ---- Heh, I bought the CD a month after it came out. Boy, F11 has changed over their last 3 albums.

I Kissed a Girl ~Katy Perry [One of the Boys] ---- Just hit #1 on the Hot 100, kinda catchy, I know I'll hate it by next week.

Buzzin' ~Shwaze [buzzin'] ---- It's one of those summer relaxation songs, stuck in my head at the moment.

Death and All His Friends ~Coldplay [Viva La Vida] ---- Wow, shuffle mode is playing all the popular songs and albums all of a sudden. To tell you the truth, Viva La Vida isn't that great of an album.

Bat Country ~Avenged Sevenfold [City of Evil] ---- Haha, I always get a kick at the beginning of it; "He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" [Diabolic yelling insues]

Can't Help But Wait ~Trey Songz [Trey Day] ---- I tend to dislike hip-hop and half of R&B because most of them don't have much of a meaning to them. "And I got these golds up in my mouth if you get closer to my house then you know what I'm talking bout"

Well Enough Alone ~Chevelle [Vena Sera] ---- Meh. *skips to next song* I don't know why, but I find Chevelle's vocalist to sound weird, almost repulsive.

American Pie ~Don McLean [American Pie] ---- What can I say? It's a classic :wink:

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb