What music are you listening to?

word up! by korn

an amazing remake of a good song :D the singers voice of korn has such an impact on the song and his voice suits the song :D

next:

my curse by killswitch engage

such an amazing intro on it and great guitar throughout and it has more than just shouting/screaming, the chorus is so....well i dont know but its just happy :D

next:

duality by slipknot

iused to think slipknot was just about death and stuff and hate but ive realised that in 2 of thier songs they are very different from the others, duality has an amazing chorus and has an adictive sound to it

next:

before i forget by slipknot

the other song from the 2 i was on about. if you watch the video you'll understand why this is different....they dont wear thier masks! its on guitar hero 3 aswell :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

'I Walk Alone' - Green Day.

I normally don't like Green Day, but this song has a special significance to me I'm not yet willing to talk about.

I like that song too. I hope that you are able to talk to someone about whatever it is, and that things work out well for you. :)

Listening to : Baby screaming by my niece Fayth

PryoTypeSig.png

I'm on shuffle with my Blink 182, Boxcar Racer, Plus 44, Angels and Airwaves, Greenday, Foxboro Hot Tubs, Pendulum, InnerPartySystem, Billy Talent discogrpahies (My pendulum discog is incomplete ;P) :)

Atm it's on Online Songs - Blink 182

Striving For Excellence Motivates You;

Striving For Perfection Will Demoralise.

word up! by korn

an amazing remake of a good song :D the singers voice of korn has such an impact on the song and his voice suits the song :D

next:

my curse by killswitch engage

such an amazing intro on it and great guitar throughout and it has more than just shouting/screaming, the chorus is so....well i dont know but its just happy :D

next:

duality by slipknot

iused to think slipknot was just about death and stuff and hate but ive realised that in 2 of thier songs they are very different from the others, duality has an amazing chorus and has an adictive sound to it

next:

before i forget by slipknot

the other song from the 2 i was on about. if you watch the video you'll understand why this is different....they dont wear thier masks! its on guitar hero 3 aswell :D

You really love GH3, dont you?

2d0mb0w.png

I just got done listening to the GTA4 theme song, but I'm getting ready to listen to it again. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y