What music are you listening to?

Currently I'm listening to Scooby Snacks by The Fun Lovin' Criminals. Recently I've been listen to a new tune that I've been making. My new tune on MP3 Unsigned, or on Myspace it's called Broken Promises, & no, it's not some emo whiny thing. :P

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

Atreyu - Our sick story

awesome song! awesome :D

I'm assuming you're talking about Atreyu's song as opposed to mine?

Listening to Frankenstien - Marcus Miller.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

lol well I just lisned to your song on the myspace.

its my what I like but it doesn't sound bad at all!

and about broken promise, first I thought it was the intro of an metal song or something

would of been cool but okay :P

sounds cool.

(btw sorry if my english is not that great, I am dutch)

Dance gaven dance - the backwards pumpkin

Matchbook Romance - Monsters

such an awesome song

guitar hero 3 by any chance? well thats where i found it and i downloaded it off itunes yesterday :D and i was about to say it lol :D its an amazingly catchy song :D

monsters by matchbook romance :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Anthracite - Cymande fantastic stuff, I really really can't reccomend them enough, everyone should get a CD of theirs.

dA

Lashmush - Radiance

Lashmush is the work of Rasmus Sorber, and it's pretty awesome stuff. It's instrumental metal tracks, all composed in digital music trackers. It's simultaneously heavy and melodic, though some are more heavy or more melodic than others. Radience is pretty melodic, but most awesome. :)

If you like it, you can download each song individually from the Newgrounds audio portal, or download the ZIPs of his CDs from his site. Note that some of the songs on Newgrounds aren't on any of the CDs.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Linkin Park - Bleed it out

Through the obvious darkness of the song, it really does have a more hidden meaning.

Seether - Fake It

Yes, I listen to things other than hip hop and R&B sometimes. ;)

Warning to those looking up the songs: Both have minor cussing, but it is bleeped out on most of them.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]