Nice!!!

Its off Guitar Gero II lol

Dam Dadi Doo - some techno/dance club remix stuff ?!?!? lol

Fasten Your Seatbelt (ft The Freestylers) - Pendulum

Good song.

But me listenin to >>

Pendulum >> Granite [Dillinga Mix]

once finished gna listen to >>

Aveneged Sevenfold >> Beast And The Harlot .

Slipknot - Duality zomg what a song....cant stop listening to it....

next: Cassie - Flyleaf (Ive seen this song mentioned on here somewhere) Although i dont like christian metal (eww) this is good song!

I bought the Nightwish CD. Thanks, david. :roll: 8)

Wanna know the funny thing? I don't even own one. :-)

I bought the collector's edition of Dark Passion Play. One CD is the normal one, and the second is just instrumental versions of all their songs. So if I'm getting too depressed, switch on over! :D

Right. Max. Now that you have openly and willingly admitted to listening to The Hoosiers, I hereby refuse to take any comments that you have made, are making, will make, have been making or might make.

[...]

:lol:

What the ****??? xD

What's wrong with some Indypunk which cheers me up when I'm worried...about Ray : S

I bought the Nightwish CD. Thanks, david. :roll: 8)

a friend on a game (unreal tournament 2004) recomended me to listen to it seeing as we bot had similar tastes in music i listened to it and i thought it was aufull well we all have different tastes in music :D

I bought the collector's edition of Dark Passion Play. One CD is the normal one, and the second is just instrumental versions of all their songs. So if I'm getting too depressed, switch on over!

depressing!! listen to somthing scremo if you understand it its very strange

Right. Max. Now that you have openly and willingly admitted to listening to The Hoosiers, I hereby refuse to take any comments that you have made, are making, will make, have been making or might make.

whats wrong with the hoosiers some songs are great :D but i like rock more its my alternate listening :D im normaly listening to enter shikari, lostprophets some other rock or scremo etc etc :D

depressing!! listen to somthing scremo if you understand it its very strange

*david.atwell's lunch evacuates his stomach*

No thank you. Screamo holds no interest for me whatsoever. I'd rather hear talent than volume, thanks. :-)

I'd rather hear talent than volume, thanks. :-)

?

though it is true that many "screamo" songs consist of banging drums, a single bass line, and a few repeated, heavily distorted chords, it is not the case for every song. It's not that easy to just pick up a guitar and start screeching out chords, much less a song that has complex music in it. I give you a challenge: Listen to a few screamo songs of varioius artists. Ignore the screaming and target the music itself. Then tell me how that isn't talent. [Again, it is true that many songs will only have minimal quality of bass / drums / guitar / etc, but not all.]

If that's not something you'd do, at the very least check out chords or even tabs for the songs. It would be quite difficult to play them without talent, no?

----

now playing: I-E-A-I-A-I-O - SOAD

Point granted. But a large majority of the "screamo" music I've heard has fallen into the less-fun category. :-)

Personal experience, personal taste. Take from that what you will.

I'd rather hear talent than volume, thanks. :-)

listen to some of the guitaring from bring me the horizon. that is true tallent :D

any back on topic

well ive got back into enter shikari again after a long absence of not listening to it :D

so im listening to anything thats on thier album, singles/the zone-(a small album of all thier singles)