Andrew D

What music are you listening to?

I don't like Nine Inch Nails. I never really heard them do a song. All they do is have lots of sounds in such a beat that it corrupts your thoughts, and then they talk in low voices.

EDIT: Almost East FTW! I hear that it was going to be in the move Transformers (possibly replacing What I've Done), but the song wasn't finished in time.

I don't like Nine Inch Nails. I never really heard them do a song. All they do is have lots of sounds in such a beat that it corrupts your thoughts, and then they talk in low voices.

EDIT: Almost East FTW! I hear that it was going to be in the move Transformers (possibly replacing What I've Done), but the song wasn't finished in time.

it may not be in trans formers but i didnt know about the song untill i got need for speed pro street cos its on there :D and then i got it off i tunes and well yes nin is just a corupting looping beat and low voices but well they do have some good song/s. for example the hand that feeds *awsome song. i originaly found that from a game aswell :) *

Feel Good Inc. used to be my favorite song (the first on my playlist), but 2 weeks ago, I got sick of it.

Ironically, this is what I'm listening to:

Feel Good Inc. (Stanton Warriors Remix) ~Gorillaz [D-Sides]

Some Day, In The Event That Mankind Actually Figures Out What It Is That This World Revolves Around, Thousands of People Are Going to Be Shocked and Perplexed to Find Out It Was Not Them. Sometimes, This Includes Me. by The Chariot

...No, I did not make that title up.

Heres my ipod playlist for like the last hour:

My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Boys Like Girls, Panic! At The Disco, Foo Fighters, Alicia Keys, The Killers, Hellogoodbye, System of a Down, Jamiroquai, Catch 22, As I Lay Dying, Boy Hits Car, Dean Martin, MXPX, Papa Roach, Disturbed, Korn, Frank Sinatra, Taking Back Sunday, Rancid, The Hush Sound, Tony Bennett, Linkin Park, Nelly Furtado, Pennywise, Killswitch Engage, NOFX, Queens Of The Stone Age.

Thats my just getting out of my program design and development class, and now I'm on the road mix lol.

Some Day, In The Event That Mankind Actually Figures Out What It Is That This World Revolves Around, Thousands of People Are Going to Be Shocked and Perplexed to Find Out It Was Not Them. Sometimes, This Includes Me. by The Chariot

...No, I did not make that title up.

Awesome :mrgreen:

Naar kulda tar - Arcturus.

'Naar kulda tar' is Norwegian and directly translated means 'When the cold takes'. Sounds pretty lame in English though.. :roll:

Rock on! I was listening to "Dragonforce - Through the Fire and Flames" earlier.

Now? Nothin' but some sweet big band music. :-D

Rock on! I was listening to "Dragonforce - Through the Fire and Flames" earlier.

Woot Through the Fire and the Flames is an ace song....i actually completed the song on GH III earlier lol im bloody potato at it :( anyhoo im going to listen to that now...:D