Andrew D

What music are you listening to?

14 hours ago, HyReZ said:

What a powerful voice!

Yeah.  She's focused my mind a few times sat in a dark room, wondering if some things are worth continuing with.  Honey in the ears and into the soul,  soon counteracts poison in the veins.  I recommend her albums to any Blues/Soul fans

I'm on a blues kick this week

1 minute ago, welshblue said:

Yeah.  She's focused my mind a few times sat in a dark room, wondering if some things are worth continuing with.  Honey in the ears and into the soul,  soon counteracts poison in the veins.  I recommend her albums to any Blues/Soul fans.

After I heard her I have viewed several of here videos. I will have to go my Amazon Prime Music account and see if I can add her to my play list. Thanks!

I was sorting out my cassette collection today ... definitely abusing too many grey areas at the time to have bought this

... but it grows on you.  Better than the Chaka Demus and Pliers I found

^^ :D

I was hungry for dinner and pulled into Islands Burgers (surfing themed burgers/tacos). There was country music playing on the house sound system... I almost walked out... ugh. 

Anyway, the waitress sat me in a booth, I ordered a drink and she asked me if I wanted anything else and I said “turn the country music off?”  She laughed and walked away. 

When she brought my food I noticed that Green Day was playing. :) 

She got a good tip. 

4 hours ago, BoltBait said:

There was country music playing on the house sound system.

😂

My guilty secret is I don't mind a bit of old school country.  Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings  and Don Williams being the 3 on  repeat offenders  that usually has my wife shouting to turn down that neck stretching rubbish * (replace * with 2 swear words)

Fair play your waitress was more accommodating than the ones around here.  They'd have either turned it up or left a present in the food

When did Keane turn into The Killers  🙄 Or is it just me ?

Edited by welshblue

Listening to this one. I do prefer the video with Tomasz art though since it fits the music better and the quality is better, but can't really post that here.

Edited by Reptillian

A week to myself and I can indulge in my first (and true) music love without being told to turn that carp down. 

On 11/26/2019 at 10:51 AM, welshblue said:

Found myself fancying some Elton to work to

Excellent song!  How old is that clip?  He's so young!  (Probably when the song came out) :)

When death comes for me, I want her to have Siobhan's voice - yet I've never been a fan. That style, I always had a feeling like it was perfect food for the previous generation rather... But when they posted this... :devlish::devlish: It took me awhile to stop wearing a silly smile everywhere I go.

Edited by Vagabondi

Edit.  Sorry @lynxster4 the Old grey whistle Test was '71, the single was released in '72.  

Edited by welshblue
  • Upvote 1

I Put A Spell On You - punk version by Ninet Tayeb. May seem a bit ordinary at the beginning but give it a try. Her duel with the guitarist starting from 2:12 is quite a party...

Edited by Vagabondi