What music are you listening to?

Right now, I'm listening to the Sky EPG Music :D:D

Um.....what is that? :P

In the UK, the leading satellite TV provider is BSkyB (known as Sky).

EPG stands for Electronic Programming Guide.

So, Sky has an EPG, in the background it has cool music (well at least I think it's cool.)

In September, I downloaded the Sky EPG Music from this site - there are 4 sets of music.

Set 1: EPG Music 1998 - 2002 ??????

Set 2: EPG Music 2002 - 2005 ??????

Set 3: EPG Music 2005 - present

Set 4: Christmas EPG Music (played in the festive season - hasn't started yet, I bet Christmas set will start within the next 2 weeks!)

More info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BSkyB

Owners: Rupert Murdoch

EPG Music link: http://www.pc-retail.com/~urlize/sky/audio/

As of now, I'm listening to Four to the Floor by Starsailor

Falling Inside the Black-Skillet! :mrgreen:

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

...Shawn McDonald...

Excellent singer! T_Lh, you and I seem to agree on a whole lot...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Falling Inside the Black-Skillet! :mrgreen:

Excellent...I'm a fan of "Whispers in the Dark" myself.

Although at the moment I'm listening to Shawn McDonald...my musical tastes vary. ;)

Whispers in the Dark, thats my favorite song, but my User name came from Skillet :),

Yours to hold- Skillet :mrgreen:

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

the Older I Get-Skillet again :mrgreen:

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

Baba O' Riley - The Who

Should it be The Who, or The Whom? Which is grammatically correct? It's always puzzled me...

Listen to Who's Next, by The Who(m). Now. GO!

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

Wispers in the Dark-Skillet

my favorite song :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

Wispers in the Dark ... my favorite song

Then you might just like this desktop background : [ Check it! ] < (Notice of GIMPness)

I made it back when they released their original publicity shots and Whispers as a single. :wink:

The lyrics in the background are those from Whispers in the Dark.

Meanwhile, I'm listening to the Dogs Of War Theme by Christopher Lennertz, composer of the Medal of Honor: European Assault soundtrack. It's an excellent and moving piece, and you can download it for free from Chris' site:

[ Give a Listen! ]

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

oooo i like it thanks im gonna change mine, but im on my laptop now i want it on my desktop, thanks again

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

i just realized my desktop is wide screen >_<

back on topic im listening to Fingernails-Skillet, form Collide

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

Fingernails is one of my favorite Skillet songs. xD

For the moment though, I'm listening to Norma Jean's Pretty Soon, I Don't Know What, But Something Is Going to Happen... Josh Scogin certainly likes long titles*. >_> ...

This song is amazing because it manages to play for 16 minutes and hold my interest through all of it.

*His longest being...

Someday In The Event That Mankind Actually Figures Out What It Is That This World Revolves Around, Thousands Of People Are Going To Be Shocked And Perplexed To Find Out That It Was Not Them. Sometimes This Includes Me.

Skillet fan? I <3 Skillet.

Broken Wing - Thousand Foot Krutch

i love Thousand Foot Krutch also, Great song

at the moment its Falling Inside the Black~Skillet

*adds Thousand Foot Krutch to now playing list*

Fingernails is one of my favorite Skillet songs. xD

For the moment though, I'm listening to Norma Jean's Pretty Soon, I Don't Know What, But Something Is Going to Happen... Josh Scogin certainly likes long titles. >_> ...

This song is amazing because it manages to play for 16 minutes and hold my interest through all of it.

i love fingernails also :mrgreen:

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

Someday In The Event That Mankind Actually Figures Out What It Is That This World Revolves Around, Thousands Of People Are Going To Be Shocked And Perplexed To Find Out That It Was Not Them. Sometimes This Includes Me.
I've heard that song. :P
TFK - Favorite Disease
My favorite song on the new album.

Amy's Song - Switchfoot

siggn8.jpg

im listening to Fingernails again

but now Falls apart from TFK

i just got what TFK is :oops:

Fingernails has a special place in my heart... because my fingernails happen to quite long. :wink:

Now that Pretty Soon's over. I'm listening to TFK - Favorite Disease

i love all their new album songs

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix