Andrew D

What music are you listening to?

I guarantee you've never heard Led Zepplin like this before...

I'm a huge fan of loopers and this girl is on a whole 'nother level!  Amazing.  Check out her other videos too.  Great stuff in there... and so cute!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, BoltBait said:

and so cute!

My wife and daughter call me an 'old perve' when I call young girls cute.  I take umbrage at the old bit :/

But you're right on both counts ... cute and very talented.  I enjoyed that

An under-rated musician ... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

More banjo music and a great cover again

Edited by welshblue

In memory of one of the greatest kids I ever got to meet by being privileged enough to work with troubled teenagers through teaching graphic design to help them express themselves in a non destructive way to their being.  Her only crime was to be pretty and clever.  Sadly she let them win. 

What a waste because of some skanks

Edited by welshblue
  • Like 4

Krakow Film Music Festival. May 30th, 2015, International TV Series Gala. The orchestra Sinfonietta Cracovia and the Polish Radio Choir conducted by Trevor Morris —main composer of Vikings TV series soundtrack—, with Tina Guo on electric cello and Einar Selvik on vocals and talharpa —traditional Norse instrument also known as tagelharpa (tail-hair harp) or stråkharpa (bowed harp).

I've been mistreated and looked down upon many times in my life and certain kinds of tunes have somehow helped me to get off the floor, as improbable as it may sound. I leave this here for the likes of me so that you keep going, if it is of any use.

• Like 3

I've been listening to Garfunkel and Oates today.  But, I won't link a video because I'm not sure they have a clean video... 

On 4/10/2018 at 11:50 PM, BoltBait said:

I've been listening to Garfunkel and Oates today

Big Bang and Raising Hope actresses amongst some of there roles if my mind remembers correctly.  Funny stuff.  

I'm a big fan of Stephen Lynch 'cos his songs are really funny/ clever as long as they're taken tongue in cheek

How big would this guy have gotten if his last hit hadn't been a sudden stop ... ?

• Like 1