What music are you listening to?

1 minute ago, welshblue said:

Yeah.  She's focused my mind a few times sat in a dark room, wondering if some things are worth continuing with.  Honey in the ears and into the soul,  soon counteracts poison in the veins.  I recommend her albums to any Blues/Soul fans.

After I heard her I have viewed several of here videos. I will have to go my Amazon Prime Music account and see if I can add her to my play list. Thanks!

^^ :D

I was hungry for dinner and pulled into Islands Burgers (surfing themed burgers/tacos). There was country music playing on the house sound system... I almost walked out... ugh. 

Anyway, the waitress sat me in a booth, I ordered a drink and she asked me if I wanted anything else and I said “turn the country music off?”  She laughed and walked away. 

When she brought my food I noticed that Green Day was playing. :) 

She got a good tip. 

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

On 11/26/2019 at 10:51 AM, welshblue said:

Found myself fancying some Elton to work to

Excellent song!  How old is that clip?  He's so young!  (Probably when the song came out) :)

When death comes for me, I want her to have Siobhan's voice - yet I've never been a fan. That style, I always had a feeling like it was perfect food for the previous generation rather... But when they posted this... :devlish::devlish: It took me awhile to stop wearing a silly smile everywhere I go.

Edited by Vagabondi

signature.png.ebe2dec8b8faab2aa57630b352

my gallery is  here

They became my Fabulous Four when I started to understand something about black female voices. <3<3<3</3 A person who grows up listening to the alternative of all kinds is prone to think, "I know everything about mind blowing". The hell I knew...

Treasures.

Edited by Vagabondi

signature.png.ebe2dec8b8faab2aa57630b352

my gallery is  here

• 2 weeks later...