Andrew D

What music are you listening to?

:arrow-up: I knew I shouldn't have listened to it  ... it's always been an ear worm track 

Tickets booked for next year.  6th gig of theirs and always as great (although one is a bit of a blur apart from being sat on a traffic roundabout with 2 strangers passing around a bottle of vodka, stranded 120 miles from home with £10 in my wallet and no cards)

54 minutes ago, mottoman said:

You just can't beat a bit of Elvis Costello.

So true.  I've been putting his stuff onto memory stick for the car (where's the sense of cd players being £200 optional extras ?) 

Too many great tracks of his to list but Good Year is one of the best for me  ... just love the lyrics

This is a great cover.  Love or hate yee hah music, George Jones was and always will be up there as a musical great ... with a great tone.  IMO anyways

• Like 2

:arrow-up: Following in his Father's footsteps in putting the World to rights

Whenever I've discussed music with people, such as great guitarists, everyone is amazed that I choose :arrow-down:as being one of them :roll:

1 string - onward and he can play it

• Like 1

42 years ago today...if you've not been to Lake Superior, it's an overpowering place. A freshwater sea, really, with islands that seem foggy even on a clear day.

I'm just glad the November winds didn't come early this year.

• Like 3