What music are you listening to?

16 hours ago, ScrapbookWithPDN said:

and as far as Ms. Joanna Connor goes, I consider her the reigning QUEEN of guitar/electric/rock playing. She's got an incredible voice, too. I'm so stunned that I've never heard of her.

Don't you follow this thread?

Check out page 137... :D 

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

On 12/9/2018 at 12:30 PM, BoltBait said:

Don't you follow this thread?

Check out page 137... :D 

LOL!! Didn't have time to go through over 130+ pages...but, WOW! She's incredible. I'm glad others know about this incredible performer, unlike me being late to climb aboard the choo choo train of cool ppl. She rocks! Literally!

12 hours ago, BoltBait said:

Haha! I have actually listened to every single video posted on this thread. 

That is impressive, I am surprised that anyone would take the time to read through a thread with nearly 4000 posts.

• Like 1

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

2 hours ago, BoltBait said:

Well, I didn't watch them all at one sitting! :D 

Still that would take a lot of time.

I updated the video link in the above post to one that includes the lyrics.

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

I know I don't post on this thread very often, but I when I remember a song that 'moves' me, I come on here to share :)

We got caught in New York City just before Thanksgiving (showing my daughter from South Africa the sights) and this song reminded me that many people, including this author, have been stuck circling N.Y. too.

• Like 2

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.