What music are you listening to?

Curiously, I found that video recently while looking for the tab. Very impressive musicianship, however, for me the original is the only one that expresses the feeling. (disagree and I'll hex you!;-)). We all need more snorts and tusks.:D

Chuck Berry - king of R&R has gone! - I still can't play most of his 'simple' licks and his metronomic timing is hypnotic. Unsurpassed.
Guess it won't be long for Little Richard or the Killer, ah well, most of the best are dead.:(

Gilmour/Townsend.
I've got this on a stretched cassette tape. So the internet has some advantages. Great album (About face)btw.  

• Upvote 3

Red ochre Plugin pack............................................................... Diabolical Drawings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

I don't know if I've posted this before (and I don't care!) This is AWESOME

In my list of favourites, that track is closely followed by...

• Upvote 3

Shameless act of self appreciation.
The year 1998, The TV program Later With Jools Holland, an ambition to appear on the show, a bigger ambition to be sharing a stage with Mike Oldfield. This appearance was just after the Horseguards Parade Premier of Tubular Bells III in London and the 1998 / 99 tour to follow. Great times and a great slice of music too. Yours truly is Stage right on Keyboards. No bells were harmed during the recording of this show.

• Upvote 7

BREtKQW.png

7 hours ago, Djisves said:

Drew, what an honour making music of this quality! I enjoy everything by Mike Oldfield but my favourite is Amarok. 

Was this just a one-off appearance or were you part of the band for the tour?

Amarok is a fantastic album and one of his stand outs for sure. Incantations still remains a fave too B) 
I was part of the touring band for the TBIII and Guitars tour.  I also performed with Mike for the TBIII premier at horseguards parade. The song Man in the rain was spooky, not only was it raining, but the lights went out on stage too. Good times were had. :) 

• Upvote 1

BREtKQW.png

On 4/14/2017 at 4:41 PM, DrewDale said:

The year 1998, The TV program Later With Jools Holland, an ambition to appear on the show, a bigger ambition to be sharing a stage with Mike Oldfield. This appearance was just after the Horseguards Parade Premier of Tubular Bells III in London and the 1998 / 99 tour to follow. Great times and a great slice of music too. Yours truly is Stage right on Keyboards. No bells were harmed during the recording of this show.

That is so cool @DrewDale :D.

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

On 4/14/2017 at 3:41 PM, DrewDale said:

Drew, I finally had a chance to show this to the Lion (my hubby) today, and I'm supposed to send you a virtual high five. You did an awesome job!

• Upvote 2

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

4 minutes ago, LionsDragon said:

Drew, I finally had a chance to show this to the Lion (my hubby) today, and I'm supposed to send you a virtual high five. You did an awesome job!

Many thanks for the virtual high five @LionsDragon Nice to know music reaches out to many B) 

• Upvote 1

BREtKQW.png