Andrew D

What music are you listening to?

Is there anything better than GWAR? I think NOT!

(A few bad words, but we're all adults here... am I right?)

^^ made me smile  :)    I have always loved this tune but I never knew what it was called or who wrote it. Thanks.

I cannot offer a playlist on the other music thread, I never listen to music when I work. I find that it distracts me too much because I always end up humming or singing along.

When PNDing though or [WhateverHobby]ing, it's a different story. Just before BoltBait surprised me pleasantly with the tune above, I was happily jazz-rocking (or was I rock-jazzing?) to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr5v4sSRm0s

• Upvote 2

After watching this video, it occurs to me that the kids making music today... have no soul.

• Upvote 2

Heard this young fellow on the wireless tonight - terrible! ;)

When I was young we had the good manners to hit some wrong notes. :D

• Upvote 1

After watching this video, it occurs to me that the kids making music today... have no soul.

One thing I noticed is that everyone was thin back then. Today most people are over-weight. Times have changed, but not for the better.............

I also remember wearing a hippie vest like that bongo player had, only it was brown in color. Those were the days.

Edited by racerx

That was F'n cool. I liked it so much, I downloaded the 1080p version. It reminds me of a "Myth Buster's" episode where they were able to levitate a car using a very large speaker and a heavy base beat. It proves everything we see and hear is governed by light and sound waves.  

I saw a story recently where they're using sound waves to remove salt from saltwater.

My team had just lost yet another Europa League match at home last night, it was just before midnight, freezing cold (well.. in Cyprus we call 5 degrees Celcius "freezing") and my feet felt like I had been standing on a glacier all night. Then, as I made my way out of the stadium, Something warmed my heart (albeit not my feet). I've been hearing this version in my head all day today and now, finally, I had a chance to look it up on Youtube:  

Next, on this fine Friday evening, a playlist of the whole Concert for George, a Montecristo No. 5 and what's left of my Glenmorangie. Thank God for winter weekends.

Cheers..  

Good choice Djisves!
I've recently learnt to play 'Something' on guitar. It is a very beautiful song and I love the slightly unusual chord changes George manages to work into most of his songs.
Can't argue with a fine malt whisky either!

Cheers ;)

• Upvote 1