What music are you listening to?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently listening to The Brothers Martin

It's like an amalgamation of awesome. It's a collaboration project between brothers Ronnie Martin (of Joy Electric) and Jason Martin (of Starflyer 59). They each have their own style - Jason has a smooth, mildly retro rock sound, and Ronnie is experimental electronica - and when you mash 'em together, they really complement each other. :)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Currently listening to my radioblog. Click!

I'm listening to crooked teeth by death cab for cutie, to be more exact. If there's a song that preloads the track for forever, just skip it, it's kaputt. Files that say File Error when loading them are just dead, they auto-skip themselves.

clocks- by coldplay, the best band ever

ironicly enough, clocks has been voted the best song ever made 4 years running now.

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

I'm listening to crooked teeth by death cab for cutie, to be more exact. If there's a song that preloads the track for forever, just skip it, it's kaputt. Files that say File Error when loading them are just dead, they auto-skip themselves.

i love death cab for cutie. i got a couple of ther cds. you like alternative?

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

For SURE!

For SURE!

you know what? uve inspire dme. im gonna make a graphic about music..... mayby some doblue apple notes. (the two notes connected at the top)

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

"apple notes"? They're called quavers, or semiquavers.

Currently listening to "Love Ain't For Keeping" By The Who on Pandora.com.

yea... i know... thats there official name.... there slang names are apple notes because they have a stem attaching them both.... dur???

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

yea... i know... thats there official name.... there slang names are apple notes because they have a stem attaching them both.... dur???

Hmm... One, I find your childish faux-expletive "dur" is capable of three things

1. [*:1qfp9w9o]It is capable of not amusing me
    [*:1qfp9w9o]It is capable of not being even slightly insulting. Must try harder.
    [*:1qfp9w9o]It is capable of making me feel that if you were to have one more brain cell, you could be classifiable as a rather primitive bryophyte. Illud est (i.e), a small moss.

By the way, would it not seem more logical to give the nick-name "Cherry Notes" to the quaver. When does one see two apples growing on the same stalk?

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

Hmm... One, I find your childish faux-expletive "dur" is capable of three things

1. [*:1au85n4d]It is capable of not amusing me
    [*:1au85n4d]It is capable of being slightly insulting. Must try harder.
    [*:1au85n4d]It is capable of making me feel that if you were to have one more brain cell, you could be classifiable as a rather primitive bryophyte. Illud est (i.e), a small moss.

By the way, would it not seem more logical to give the nick-name "Cherry Notes" to the quaver. When does one see two apples growing on the same stalk?

Why do you guys have to make life so complicated... :shock:

1. [*:3a6iyvso]It is capable of not amusing me
    [*:3a6iyvso]It is capable of not being even slightly insulting. Must try harder.
    [*:3a6iyvso]It is capable of making me feel that if you were to have one more brain cell, you could be classifiable as a rather primitive bryophyte. Illud est (i.e), a small moss.

wow, im gonna have to be carefull when wording this to someone like you. dur, its a simple word. in no way is this childish, its jsut... dur, or duh.

im not TRYING to be insulting mr. guilty consence. (and by that i mean you thikning everythings an insult).

im only 15, so why would i care if you call me childish???

i dont realy care what other people think about me. ive had an interseting life. my dads a tatto artisrt/diver. im a game physical engines and graphical engines desighner/ guitar player. i do a lot of things. and im in my groups band, and apple or "cherry" notes, has the slang refferd to them, are "apple notes." common slang names- apple notes, cherry notes, twin notes,the-two-step-ladder notes. stop picking fights everywhere you go and someday you might jsut get somwehere.

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial