What music are you listening to?

When you posted that link to Cleveland's k-zap radio last week, I was reminded of James Gang and meant to look them up on Youtube. Thanks for posting.

BTW, I've been listening on and off to k-zap and I like it very much. The music is excellent and it makes for a good alternative to my favourite boomer radio.

Xkds4Lh.png

When you posted that link to Cleveland's k-zap radio last week...

That's Sacramento's K-Zap. ;)

This is the radio station I grew up with in Sacramento.

The problem with MOST classic rock stations is that they play the same 100 songs over and over again.

K-Zap digs deeper into an artist's collection and plays the lesser known songs. This is often called "album rock" as they'll play anything off the album.

• Upvote 1

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

I regret the loss of albums.
The 'Waterboys' are known for one song "The whole of the moon"  :( - In  my opinion the worst song they ever recorded!
Brilliant albums though - this song reminds me why I'm (still) alive! :D

• Upvote 1

Red ochre Plugin pack............................................................... Diabolical Drawings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Good weird

I was following up on Red's post and agreeing with his point regarding album tracks. The Paris track is an example of excellent (IMO) music people not even know existed unless they bought the album.

Here's another of my favourites: 

Enough with showing my age. I'll shut up for a while and let this thread return to business as usual...

Xkds4Lh.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^^ I seriously don't know what to make of that.

On my high rotation list: Oblivion 2013 Full Original Soundtrack (Deluxe Edition)