What music are you listening to?

An excellent tune mottoman. The intro is awesome, the bass kicking in 0:43 seals the deal and her quirky vocal / lyrics make it timeless.
(The album version is inferior to the one you posted) a rep worth giving out to you for posting the single mix. Fluke doing what they did best.   B)

Talking of Fluke - 

And

I hope you got the chance to catch them live back in the mid 90's ? Sheer class.

• Upvote 1

BREtKQW.png

To admit, I lost interest in Bjork after the Debut album, "Post" was OK, but not a patch on her early work.

This also remixed by Fluke was a great version:

Back in the early 1990's I used to have a (No longer secret) Crush on Fluke member Mike Bryant. I remember getting as far to the front of some of their shows in London in 1991 as I possibly could hoping he would wave at me.  :D

• Upvote 1

ZXCBOoZ.png

Wow.  Thanks Johnny!  That was awesome....

I tried to give the song a chance, but I had to stop listening to that Nickelback song at 2:30, I'm sorry >__> There aren't many things I dislike in the world, but Nickelback happens to be one of those things, along with woolly caps with knit flowers — they are a thing here, among older women — and those ugly shorter haircuts that many women in their forties like with an emo-ish edge and possibly some radical hair colouring such as pink or, bee stripes.

Rather liked the one from stone foxes though.

http://youtu.be/6x5OubSeb-U

one of my new favourites from bowie!

Edited by Kemaru

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

I tried to give the song a chance, but I had to stop listening to that Nickelback song at 2:30

That is actually impressively long. I would have blown up my house by that time.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!