Andrew D

What music are you listening to?

Was trying to post a video on here, but for some reason the BBCode is not letting me and most of the emoticons no longer listed :/

Just paste the YouTube link. No BBCode required.

I see all the emotes. Are you clicking Show All?

Thanks Pyrochild. I did click show all, but for some reason last evening it was playing up a little. Seems OK now though   ;)

Anyhoo -

This man is a very unpredictable fellow to work with, (trust me I have been there) but you can't take away the fact that he is a top musician / composer / producer.

IMO he has not done anything worthy since 1998, 

Squeeze = much under-rated IMO

I remember years ago I must of been 15-16 years old and I used to tape a lot of music of the Tv, especially Later with Jools Holland and the odd concert they showed late at night.  One night there was a Squeeze concert on and I only taped it because Jools had mentioned on one of his shows it was coming up and that he was in the band.  Glad I did one of the best concerts I had ever seen such an amazing band and a great song writer and as you say soo under-rated it's criminal.

I'm ancient.  I remember Frankie Avalon records of my parents <headshrink smiley>

Edited by welshblue