What music are you listening to?

Florence and the Machine are very nice. I just wish they experimented a bit more with composition, ABABCB is sooooo boring.

Right now listening through Hunky Dory, now playing: David Bowie - Song for Bob Dylan

Edited by Kemaru

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Not meaning to defend anyone or start a debate, but - sure thing it may be new music, but its not original, its been done before, all of it. 

I work in the music industry both in the recording studio and on tours.  I have heard every variation on the same theme for the last 25 years.

BREtKQW.png

Not meaning to defend anyone or start a debate, but - sure thing it may be new music, but its not original, its been done before, all of it. 

I work in the music industry both in the recording studio and on tours.  I have heard every variation on the same theme for the last 25 years.

I've always said kill me if I say that ;)

Sounds like someone is jaded.

• Upvote 1

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Sounds like someone is jaded.

Far from it. I still get the thrill of working with some top artists and some respected musicians. I also work with a lot of new artists, but they sound like they came from any era. I for one are in support of hearing new groups, its just a shame that record labels won't take risks now. New groups now are "interesting" but not "original" Just my 2 cents. :)

Long time to edit this post, but I have a lot of time for these guys. Again not original, but what they do they do it good :)

Edited by DrewDale
  • Upvote 1

BREtKQW.png

I can guarantee you've NEVER heard ANYTHING REMOTELY LIKE my version of "It's a long way to the top (if you wanna rock 'n roll")!  :lol:

^^ :lol: Billy Connolly once said he had a voice "like a goose farting in the fog".  My voice is more like a fog-bound goose being murdered by a choking cat.  Cacophonix hath nothing on me!

1527638960.gif

"Oh, my beauty.  Past Compare...." 

• Upvote 1

An orchestrated version of a Queen classic? You sure know how to pick them, BoltBait!

I personally like this Queen medley from an a Capella singing competition on NBC here in the States.

Unfortunately, the show has been cancelled.

Edited by Daniels

Thank you for that Sasha.  Just when I needed to relax...

Did the cease and desist police come through here? Where's the music?

Just thought I'd like to listen to something this morning. :smile:

Edit: Seems all is well now. Thanks

Edited by doughty

SloppySig.png

Kruder & Dorfmeister - the K&D Sessions

BTW  Kruder & Dorfmeister = Tosca ;)