What music are you listening to?

I'm 50% classical and 50% oldies (in the 70's) kind of (old) Gal :smile: .

But I just love Tiesto, and this particular classical piece, which is butchered to hell, is kinda nice and, although this rendition is not the best soundtrack - I know you all will have heard it before with better tweeters and woofers.  I just like this animation together with the music <3

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Great track Pixey!  I'm going to follow up on that.  Thank you for posting it

Getting my tastes back into harder rock (I got into dubstep and a little bit of alternative and, although it hurts to admit it, pop - when Forza Horizon came out, due to its soundtrack) and maintaining my love for songs like this- it's interesting trying to keep a balance between the two, and to see what type of "mixes" I come up with in my head by combining two types of music -

And just because my dad went to high school with one of the band members, I'll share this:

The hardest part of ending is starting again. 

by light I meant the way the notes are played swiftly and how fast it goes from high to low. I see music as lines so in my head the movement they produce is like wind :). Thematically it's a different thing entirely, it brings me to tears on occasion.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|