Andrew D

What music are you listening to?

Amazing choice again NN ... one of the last music tracks I'll ever hear is Highway to Hell. It's one of my chosen funeral songs :evillaugh:

I want it playing as the curtain closes in the crem' and I disappear down... sod tears ... I want smiles and laughter ... and to hear that solo one last time

Good choices tonight NN :D,

I had similar plans to Welshblue - but I might settle for 'young, gifted and black' (for a final laugh!)

@Welshblue - great choice, leave the world kicking and screaming, just the way we entered it :)

@ nitenurse79 - Excellent songs your selecting, I can see Steve Harley giving many people a sent off ;)

@ Red ochre - :lol: A great choice, it should be about a final laugh, a celebration of life.

I would like to go to my maker with this playing me out; :D

:evillaugh:

you can just see the embarrassed faces as people sit back down

@ Red O' ... the Bob and Marcia version I hope

I want people to walk out to unabashed patriotism. Proud to the day I die knowing my kids will carry on ... and then their kids ...

Edit ... @ DrewDale - yep. And in celebration of some truly wild nights/ days and the lost odd weekend and weekend of my younger self :smile:

Some great tracks here tonight folks

Edited by welshblue

@Welshblue - Far too many lost weekends for me, i'm just glad people have cameras otherwise I would never know I existed ;)

Purely for the ironic title, heres one to go out in style too. :lol:

• Upvote 1

@Welshblue - Far too many lost weekends for me, i'm just glad people have cameras otherwise I would never know I existed ;)

:evillaugh: :evillaugh:

It's a dirty job but someone's got to do it ;)

Love this girls voice

@ EER ... to be honest I'm not a fan of Coldplay but I do like that one. That video is a reminder that I want to get old ... but I don't want to get old. Awesome tone

On a bit of a '90's theme tonight. From Apache Indian to Oasis, Ocean Colour Scene, The Stereophonics and Dina Carroll but this is up there for me

@welsh,suede one of my exes fav bands so bought back some bad memories, on a brighter note was trying to think of a band I hadn't listened to in years that I could re-discover and your post gave them to me Ocean colour scene ( what ever happened to them ) "goes off to google them "

This is the song that I most remember from them.

also listening to and enjoying this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rADsF6UvG7g

AGJM: Spotify! Awesome! I'd use Spotify if I hadn't bought at least a 100 DRM protected songs on iTunes... blows

DRM protected songs? What does DRM mean? Why don't I google it? *Googles*

What does that have to do with Spotify? Spotify is completely legal, ad revenue is used to pay anyone that is to be paid for the song, after every listen. Just as legal as iTunes or Pandora Radio. If I misinterpreted you, I'm far to tired to be paying too much attention.

Some quieter music:

Some other music:

I was going to post two more - "Pieces" by Sum 41 and "Raise Your Weapon" by Deadmau5 - but I have posted too many media files...

Edited by AGJM

AGJM: iTunes digitally protects its songs so you can't play them on other music players. So I have to listen to them on iTunes. I know Spotify is legal, I used to use it when there was still the invitation-only version with unlimited listening and ads.

Edited by Kemaru

AGJM: iTunes digitally protects its songs so you can't play them on other music players. So I have to listen to them on iTunes. I know Spotify is legal, I used to use it when there was still the invitation-only version with unlimited listening and ads.

That's interesting. There are a few songs that you can't listen to unless you've purchased them elsewhere, and Spotify integrates your iTunes library. Is that just with select songs? I don't know why I'm pursuing this like it's a flaw or anything, so feel free to not reply...

"Sunset in July" - 311

Next up is "Mardy Bum" by Arctic Monkeys

Spotify recognises them, but can't play them. And it's not just a few songs: All the CD's I've imported (like 20) and around a 100 songs bought in the iTunes Store are unplayable... Spotify used to play the songs I'd imported but now it doesn't.

Regina Spektor - Oh Marcello

Edited by Kemaru

I love this thread. Had some intros to stuff that would otherwise have passed me by. Why Me had me dancing around the kitchen

But I still enjoy the classics ...