Andrew D

What music are you listening to?

Generally this is something you would see played on the piano.  It looks equally complicated on the guitar:

• Like 1

I LOOOVE that version of "Hello"...I can play it all day, along with my other salsa selections....and over and over in the car! If I have to grocery shop, I put my earbuds in and listen so grocery shopping isn't so yuck.

This is on my playlist, too.and just started playing.....I listen to this stuff when I'm tinkering around on digital stuff or even watercolor painting. Just depends. I'd rather have music playing than a TV on. I don't even like TV...I'd rather be backpacking...but we can't always do that.

On 12/5/2018 at 6:12 PM, BoltBait said:

It looks equally complicated on the guitar:

Sounds better I think.  Better tone.  The piano one gets on my nerves after a while 😏

RIP Pete Shelley ... early  years pogoing to this and others 

Gotta be one of the best fusions in music ... don't care what the wife says ( Westlife and Buble don't inspire me with her music tastes ...)

• Like 1

@ScrapbookWithPDN you should check out Rock & Roll Gypsy and Big Girl Blues to name just 2 from her earlier years

Haven't got a clue what they're saying, (unless you read the subtitles) but I absolutely love these guys.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, welshblue said:

@ScrapbookWithPDN you should check out Rock & Roll Gypsy and Big Girl Blues to name just 2 from her earlier years

Haven't got a clue what they're saying, (unless you read the subtitles) but I absolutely love these guys.  

I don't know how to quote someone only to get that blue name tag in the quote, not everything else, sorry...I found another video, where they all were on Harley's and leathers, what looks like still in Mongolia. That's an expensive production. They are Mongolians. They are called a Mongolian Folk Rock band. (I would say folk rock meets metal?). The whole thing is very interesting and an interesting sound. Absolutely stunning cinematography.  Very cool of you to share that for others to check out. 

and as far as Ms. Joanna Connor goes, I consider her the reigning QUEEN of guitar/electric/rock playing. She's got an incredible voice, too. I'm so stunned that I've never heard of her. I think she is a lot better than one or two others in her genre that I have heard of, hands down.  I would say she was a legend in the 1992 video I later found of her so she's still a legend as far as I'm concerned and just 100% incredibly awesome as a rocker, singer, blues lady....She, rightfully, has played with some of the guy legends of blues. Joanna, if you're out there and you ever read this, YOU BLOW MY MIND!! YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE VERY BEST FEMALE GUITARIST I HAVE EVER HEARD, and you sing just as supremely, too. You deserve to be a household name.

16 hours ago, ScrapbookWithPDN said:

and as far as Ms. Joanna Connor goes, I consider her the reigning QUEEN of guitar/electric/rock playing. She's got an incredible voice, too. I'm so stunned that I've never heard of her.

Don't you follow this thread?

Check out page 137... :D