CodeLab & Where to get it

I am new to Paint.Net, and discovered Bolt's examples of writing code in CodeLab. However, I don't know where to get CodeLab. Is CodeLab free? The main reason I am interested is that it writes DLL's without having the (expense???) of MS Visual C++ 6.0 full version. Where is the documentation on CodeLab?

Thanks

As a matter of fact, I looked in the Plug-In forum but do not see anything that says something to the effect:

DOWNLOAD CODELAB HERE

etc., or something similar to it.

If you have a link, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Did you even bother to search the page for "CodeLab"?!?

[Ctrl]+[F] is not a hard key combo to press!

CodeLab is one of the STICKIED THREADS! How the bloody potato can you miss it?!?

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

...discovered Bolt's examples of writing code in CodeLab...

He has links to his download page at the top of both tutorials...

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

I think your language and your attitude is harsh, uncalled for and unprofessional. I didn't post my question in order to have myself attacked. If none of you can answer my question, but instead wish to attack me personally, I will withdraw my membership from this forum and remove Paint.NET from my computer! I don't think you would talk to me like that if you were face to face with me.

You're right, I was out of line, and I apologize. I'm just frustrated at the world at the moment. It has nothing to do with you or anyone else on this forum.

*coughgirlfriendcoughcheatingcoughW---Ecough*

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I think your language and your attitude is harsh, uncalled for and unprofessional. I didn't post my question in order to have myself attacked.

While pyrochild's response was a little harsh ("How the bloody potatoe" is something of a forum inside-joke, if it's any consolation), the forum rules (which everyone should read before posting) state that one should perform a search before requesting something. Though the PHPBB search functionality is pathetic at best (the first result for the actual Codelab plugin topic was on page 3), it is also at the top of the Plugins forum itself, as well as mentioned in the tutorials your post suggests you read.

In direct answer to your question, you can get the Codelab plugin here:

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1096

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

It's at the VERY top of the page, here - right under "Welcome to the Paint.NET forum!" Yeah, kind of an odd place for it, but there you have it.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.