Pyrochild

warp

We should make those into smilies!

Something like :AddNoise: , only more colorful and partylike.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Pyro, if you don't make a new sig soon, i'll make one for you. :lol:

Leave pyro alone. He's making a new plugin, remember? :-) I'll take a plugin over a sig any day.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Ive got the perfect idea for a plugin.

"Render plugin" :D

What it does is renders a brand new pyrochild plugin on use. Sure, that might sound impossible, but all you'e got to do is translate every part of your mind into code. Im sure you can do it. :D

Cut out the middleman.

"Render Pyro"

Wouldn't that burn up the picture?

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

...right. Forgot. "Render Pyro"'s UI would have to include a radio button: "Render with asbestos? Y/N"

He's making a new plugin, remember? :-)

Last time he said he had Four plugins under developement.

That is correct...

Ive got the perfect idea for a plugin.

"Render plugin" :D

What it does is renders a brand new pyrochild plugin on use. Sure, that might sound impossible, but all you'e got to do is translate every part of your mind into code. Im sure you can do it. :D

Cut out the middleman.

"Render Pyro"

:roll:

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Don't roll your eyes at me, me!

I think we'd have a lot of liability issues then...too many deaths. In fact, rendered pyro would have to include a coolness downgrade to protect the faint of heart.

Whats so good about this pirochild... all he does is make good addons, and have an amazing sig, and make good art.... oh wate *thinks he is cool*

No! You did not...

...pirochild...

No! You did not...

You've just blasphemed, I hope you realise that.

:wink: :P

just WAIT until his wrath is revealed.

You've heard of The Incredible Hulk?

Imagine him. With fire. And red. Oh yeah. Um...you're dead.