Pyrochild

warp

So I am a communist as well?

shoot, i never meant to say that you were a communist, that was just some realy weird article i found on wikipedia. and above that, i said you couldnt be a smurf at all....

sig-1.jpg

The coolest Indian on Paint.NET

So would flaming pyrochild be a good thing or a bad thing...? ;)

Pyro...you == awesome. 8)

When I first read that, I thought it said "would a flaming pyrochild be a good thing or a bad thing...?"

A really frightening mental image popped into my head. Pyro in drag... *shudder*

Although he did ask CMD to stop making Megan Fox images. Hmmm.... ;-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

There wouldn't be a reason to add a "+" to it if it wasn't a helluva lot faster. Feh, why would I even publish it if it wasn't faster?

At low settings, mine is marginally faster, but FG's performance is heavily impacted by the radius setting, whereas mine is not. It stays just as fast whether you run it at 1px radius or 100.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

No, pyro is not flaming, and the request to CMD was only because Megan Fox makes all the girls at my school look like trolls ;)

You've allayed my fears.

*eats the trolls*

*realizes the double entendre*

*eats the implication*

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.