Can someone point me in the right direction??

Hello! New to the site, and paint.net. It's great, and free! Like borat says, niiiiiiiiiice!

Anyway, can someone point me in the right direction where I can find the "how to" blend multiple images using the new version. I understand the layer properties, etc, but i'm trying to do multiple images of various sizes, and want them to all blend in one. If that makes sense?

THANKS! Very Happy

mmmm, not quite.

Here's what I have:

image of clouds

image of us flag

image of falling money

image of superbowl trophy

This is for fantasy football :D

Basically I want to make all these images "appear"/blend into one, and then I want to use the text thing to type "AMERICAN DREAMS". The problem I'm having is all of the images are different sizes. I used the layer properties to kind of blend it the way I wanted, but the superbowl pictures were clearly visible, with border and everything...

What you want to do, is have a canvas of the size of your biggest image. Then, open, say the trophy image, press Ctrl+A (Select all), CTRL+C (Copy), then, on the big canvas image thingy-ma-bob (i'm sure it's clear enough :)), make a new layer, press CTRL+V (Paste), then press "M" (they key, "M" on your keyboard :P )and drag your image to where you want it. Press CTRL+Shist+F (Flatten image). Repeat the steps for all the images. Hope that helped?

Sig-1.png