TTITU = This Thread Is...Too Un-something?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Like on Hollywood Squares. "I'll take Bob Saget, for the win."

Heh. Bob Saget...

I still don't know what TTITU means...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Oh! Wow,...okay, I don't know how I missed that...Thanks, Yata...

(hopefully, though not very likely...)

Aw, thanks, Neko! I appreciate it - that's very nice of you.

Yeah, I have serious problems with four types of people on this forum.

Hello. I'm too good to read the rules. I'm going to break one with impunity.
Hello. I'm too good to use search. I'm going to ask you a question and waste your time.
Hello. I'm so good with paint.net that, even though it's my first post on the forum, you should bow in the presence of my "Flaming Text!!!1!!111! omgroflcopter" tutorial.

I'd like to think I've distinguished myself from them.

EDIT: Apparently I haven't.

1. 2. 3. And that's all I have to say about that.

EDIT: And it bugs me that the [ quote ] tag says "wrote" and not "written" in my case...I know, I know, but shouldn't the world have to bend to my will?

@Yata: true, not everyone is perfect. And I agree - many of our dearest were once like this. But by and large, the people who fall into those three categories are one-time visitors to the forum, who show up, break a couple of rules, and then scurry off on their way. I have nothing against them, simply against their way of doing things.

By the way, Yata, you are an excellent people-person. What do you do for a living?

@Sozo: Yup. I fixed it. Originally, my fourth was going to be something about necroposting, but I realized that it fell within the Rules. So now, a custom-built part four, just for you! :-P

Quoting David.Atwell:

@Sozo: Yup. I fixed it. Originally, my fourth was going to be something about necroposting, but I realized that it fell within the Rules. So now, a custom-built part four, just for you! Razz

I am honored david, and let me say that I agree with you in your choices of most aggravating people. Sad to think that I once did all those things; I'm glad I'm beyond that now.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

i read the rules......after my first 10 posts. I still cuss a little, even though im one of the '12 year olds' Brewster and BoltBait are trying to 'protect'

BE NICE. Did it occur to you that we aren't trying to "protect" anyone but that we ourselves don't like it?

Language such as the moderators are removing adds nothing to the discussion whatsoever - and, in fact, detracts from it.

I thank BB, Rick, and CMD for cleaning the stuff we don't need out of our forums.

Just bought a... new MP3 player!

I thought that's what this thread was about...