Need some help modding online poker table...

anyone1

I like playing poker online but think the table layouts could be better. Do you guys have any tips for good mods or stuff that will look cool / be easy on the eyes?

ordinaryix2.jpg

This is the basic template I want to change. Ty.

[/img]

Can you provide us with a full-size image and some basics on what you want it to look like?

This is something I might work on.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

bgiw1.jpg

this is the background of the table

fgei2.png

this is the table

fgait3.png

i don't know what the point of this file is. it's called fg.a and i don't know what purpose it serves but it is in there so i figure i'll include it

i don't know exactly what i want the table to look like. i'm just not artistically inclined and am looking for some suggestions from people who are better at this than i am.

ty

ahhhh jokerstars!!!!!!!!!!!

haha.

i play on that site too

oh snap.. i wasn't expecting to find a fellow degenerate here!! lol.. gl at the tables

ahhhh jokerstars!!!!!!!!!!!

haha.

i play on that site too

oh snap.. i wasn't expecting to find a fellow degenerate here!! lol.. gl at the tables

haha...same to you

siggyvk5.jpg

"JustaNoobs about to BustAMove!"

-commandersozo

Hey, I play pokerstars! :D And I too have always wanted to change the background and what not. But it never occurred to me to change it with PDN...for some reason. Oh well, I will now!

Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it.

- George Bernard Shaw