How to create realistic human skin in Paint.net

ose85

It would be great if someone knows how to do this.. i mean the realistik looking human skin..,

i've tried many ways to ad to do it, but no success... :(

maybie somebody knows how to create freckles or (well i don't know the word in english, but.. freckles and those spots where face hair comes out..- i mean those little spots lightening skin) .., maybie i shoul use some texture or something.... :s

does anyone know any possible or similar ways to do things like this... i know im might be asking too much .., but still...

if someone knows..,- please post me ;)

The Tutorials forum is for tutorial publishing only. Requests go in General Discussion.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

It would be great if someone knows how to do this.. i mean the realistik looking human skin..,

i've tried many ways to ad to do it, but no success... :(

maybie somebody knows how to create freckles or (well i don't know the word in english, but.. freckles and those spots where face hair comes out..- i mean those little spots lightening skin) .., maybie i shoul use some texture or something.... :s

does anyone know any possible or similar ways to do things like this... i know im might be asking too much .., but still...

if someone knows..,- please post me ;)

I believe you avatar is too wide.... I think the max is 100 px.

Your avatar is way too big, the limit is 100x100

If that's true then BoltBait needs to change his... I think the max height is more then 100 but the width is 100 thats all i know.

actually, the max width is 100px, hight just needs to be reasonable, pyro said that somewhere

"No. Dreaming is illegal."~Pyrochild

The Tutorials forum is for tutorial publishing only. Requests go in General Discussion.

Future moderators in training? Hmm, I must have missed that memo.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Heh. Well to actually answer the guy's question..

You cna always take another picture with human skin, and then select an area, and copy/paste it all around. You just have to be kinda careful about how you do it. As far as I can remember, crating realistic skin is hard as h*** on any painting program.

~EvilNeko

celloSiggy.jpg

Future moderators in training? Hmm, I must have missed that memo.

Well it's kind of annoying when the width of the place your message is supposed to be gets cut in half. :x