Harry Potter and the Crackpot Theory (SPOILER WARNING)

Yes, good point...and anyway, I wanted to post this:

"Harry's a horcrux." Then why was Voldemort trying to kill him?

That's the craziest I've heard.

Ya know, crow really doesn't taste so bad...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I seriously thing that HArry and Voltdemort will end up both dying. I'm really hoping it's not gonna end up Harry kills Voltdemort and everything is good and then Harry gets married and has loads and loads of kids.

Harry will marry Ginny Weasley and have a Three way with Hermoine and Ginny.....

WindowsVista2Concept.png

My Internet Explorer 8 Concept....

My Deviant Art

My Forum

I seriously thing that HArry and Voltdemort will end up both dying. I'm really hoping it's not gonna end up Harry kills Voltdemort and everything is good and then Harry gets married and has loads and loads of kids.

Were you satisfied with the ending, then? I mean, Voldemort does kill himself...and then Harry gets married and has three kids...

I have to say, I was satisfied. I mean, it sort of underscores how things "get back to normal" so quickly.

My question is, what's Harry's job now?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

SPOILER WARNING is written REAL BIG across this thread's topic. You have no one to hunt down but yourself.

I don't know who FFS is.

Ah, idiot me...and yep, Blooper, that's how I remember it :-P

I haven't read the past 3 books, so when I read this one, I'm gonna guess that everyone dies in a natural gas explosion, except Smape and Voldynort, since they're the evil ones. And Ron will have ignited the blast in order to kill his moron friends, but he didn't realize that he was at Ground Zero.

Rainbow%20Space%20Sig.png

The God of Judgement is not pleased...

I have not read the books or seen the movies but I found this Here

In the last book, in order to destroy Voldemort, Harry Potter goes back in time to when Voldemort was his age. He kills Tom Riddle but - oh no! - his time-turner breaks and he’s stuck in the past. In order to cover up the murder and his time-traveling, Harry assumes the identity of the deceased Riddle. His struggle finally finished, Harry decides that the only way to prevent another “You-Know-Whoâ€

That would be pretty interesting, if it was what had actually happened. I like that sort of stories...time travel is a phenomenal plot device.

Ok, I just finished the book! My mother and I were sharing so I coudln't read faster :-/

VERY good book! Really awesome, the ending sure did not deceive me! Now I'm going to see the movie :-)

WW3tz.jpg

"Ah, i love it when huge pineapples try to take over the world, it makes me sentimental :')"

-Stephan

I felt like it was necessary. You needed to see Harry forgiving Snape like that; otherwise it just wasn't complete.

Besides, I loved it too much to hate it :-)