motion sensing, trigger r2 l2, smaller, home button, lighter, wireless, rechargeable... anything else?

Yes, that the motion sensor in the PS3 is absoultely horrible. And that it was waste of time and money....

Oh and I bought a PS3 and returned it the same day because it was so bad....

(gh) *shivers*

WindowsVista2Concept.png

My Internet Explorer 8 Concept....

My Deviant Art

My Forum

motion sensing, trigger r2 l2, smaller, home button, lighter, wireless, rechargeable... anything else?

Yes, that the motion sensor in the PS3 is absoultely horrible. And that it was waste of time and money....

Oh and I bought a PS3 and returned it the same day because it was so bad....

(gh) *shivers*

Um whats wrong with it? it uses better technology then the wii's motion sensing, I've had my PS3 since day 1...

knight.jpg

Site: RIP =(

I'll be playing it a lot more once I get Xbox Live. Fifa is really fun, Forza 2, GOW, Halo 2, Rainbow Six Vegas and I'm waiting for Army of 2 to come out and the new MOH (airborne I think).

Stay Classy

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly I got the 3 Lights of Death :shock:

but am at the moment fixing that little prob,

Games i played: Oblivion,GOW,GRAW,GRAW2,C&C,Dead or Alive4,Perfect Dark Zero,Dead Rising,Enchanted Arm,Earth Defense Force,Quake4,Prey, I think I played more but cant remember them :? But soon ill be gaming once again hopefully :D

Where The Light Dims...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. Gaming is serious business. ;-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I personally wont trust microsoft in gaming...

I don't know... How many games have you got running on your Mac/Linux? XP is the most stable gaming platform there is, with Vista going for that title.