@fReAk-Yes, I have a question, Why the heck would you even think about buying a PS3?

PS3, the size of my dads pickup truck, weighs a portable 95 pounds, and by the way, has anyone here actually seen a PS3 display actually working? The one a Gamestop is not working, the one at Target isn't working, but your right the Xbox 360 is worse...'cough' Halo 3, Star Wars Force Unleashed, better than PS3 'Cough'

I am so sure no one has complained about the original XBox's size. Halo 3 is overrated and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is multiplatform.

Overrated? I totally agree, whats going to be the best Xbox 360 game is definitely overrated. And I don't care if SW:FU is 'multi platform' it is going to be a lot better than any of your PS3 games.

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..

its not ugly, it doesn't look like the XboXcomputer, the controller is way better unless your a fatass (guess thats why microsoft made it big /USA) has many games that are actually good, it doesn't cost that much, ps2 cost 499.99$ on release.

hardware sucks (for example the GPU in the PS3 is worse than that of the Xbox 360....)

This is just ridiculous, yea because two cells are > 8 cells

PS3 Home vs. Xbox 360 Live

Home, has a free RPG, free online play, many free downloads.

Xbox360, Costs $$$, cleaner UI, some free demos

problem with the PS3's controller is that it hasn''t been changed much, has stolen countless technologies "to make it better".... Xbox Live is much more suyperior to anything that the PS3 has to offer. (this is a statistical fact which has been proven...)

WindowsVista2Concept.png

My Internet Explorer 8 Concept....

My Deviant Art

My Forum

its not ugly, it doesn't look like the XboXcomputer, the controller is way better unless your a fatass (guess thats why microsoft made it big /USA) has many games that are actually good, it doesn't cost that much, ps2 cost 499.99$ on release.

now thats just harsh, geez

"No. Dreaming is illegal."~Pyrochild

I'd rather have a PS3...oh wait, I do :)

I'm sorry but the PS3 sucks......

No it doesn't. Just because it's ugly, has a crappy controller, no games, and cost a bunch of money doesn't mean it sucks. It will eventually get some good games instead of 1 or 2 good games. It got a price drop and it will get cheaper. Does your Xbox 360 have blu-ray? No it don't! Err... Doesn't*. blu-ray holds like 50 GB of stuff vs DVD wich is like 5 - 12. It may be a huge and heavy dust magnet, too, but it has a lot of cool features and other things. Just give it some more time and it should be a lot better :D

The Xbox 360 made after November 2006 wincluded HD DVD drives,. Now the Elite has a 120 GB harddrive which c an also be bought for a cheap price...

I was looking for a price drop, not a price raise. I can buy a PS3 for cheaper then that.

Your weird. You think Zune is better then iPod and you think Ps3 suck. I have bad grammar you think?

Xbox 360 is awesome, but so is the PS 3.

47306796ff8.png

edit:Hey you posted before me! i was going to Wii is awesome! don't worry about the BC problem, in a world of copy and paste, i think we can handle it.

Wii rocks! I have one. Got it for Christmas. Wii has plenty of good games, like Wii sports(it was free!), the wii zapper is going to be awesome! look its Regi!(anyone go to/ watch e3?). super mario galaxy. metroid prime corruption. ssb: brawl.mariokart wii. wii wheel.

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..

Wii rocks! I have one. Got it for Christmas. No one cares when or How I got it. Wii has pleanty of good games, like wii sports(it was free!), the wii zapper is going to be awesome! look its Regi!(anyone go to/ watch e3?)

When is E3? I've always wanted to see but I know nothing about it... Like time wise.

47306796ff8.png

i dont believe in any of the new consoles. i'll stick with my PS2 till the end of the earth thank you.

the PS3 costs more money than i care to deal with. im hesitant to spend over 30 dollars on a single game, why would i pay that much for a console?! blue-ray; psh. it looks thissssss much prettier and forces you to upgrade your entire dvd collection.

X-360 just doesnt have the games, if you dont just want to play 1st person shooters for the entire rest of your life. it has a well established online community, which is a plus though.

Wii is just ok. it has SSM:B coming out soon, which is going to force me to practically live at my friend's house. me and him have almost a cult following to that game ever since N64. i think i'll pick up one of these systems in 2 years used for $50.

@fReAk-Yes, I have a question, Why the heck would you even think about buying a PS3?

PS3, the size of my dads pickup truck, weighs a portable 95 pounds, and by the way, has anyone here seen a PS3 display actually working? The one a Gamestop is not working, the one at Target isn't working, but your right the Xbox 360 is worse...'cough' Halo 3, Star Wars Force Unleashed, better than PS3 'Cough'

the PS3 is a bit bigger than the Xbox NOT INCLUDING the MASSIVE power box, it weighs 11 pounds while the xbox console, again not including the power box is 7.7 pounds, OHHH a whole 3 pounds does you body not have muscle? (Oh yah, did I mention that 120 gb EXTERNAL HDD?)

SIZE COMPARISON: http://www.xbox365.com/gdb/images/GGPHi ... box360.jpg

OH WAIT: (quite the big power bar)

http://ifelse.co.uk/images/360_psu.jpg

Yes, I have seen a display working, in fact I haven't seen one that hasn't been working

I know I'm right

Halo is worse than watching paint dry, I have never enjoyed that game and never will, I don't know what people see in the repetitiveness of it. Star Wars (as stated above) is multi platform.

problem with the PS3's controller is that it hasn''t been changed much, has stolen countless technologies "to make it better".... Xbox Live is much more suyperior to anything that the PS3 has to offer. (this is a statistical fact which has been proven...)

Doesn't need to change, it is the perfect controller, name one thing its stolen, the word you were looking for is superior. Oh, and how the %&$* can this possibly have a statistical fact? I like PS3's simplicity rather than the 360's navigation green (ew) BS.

Anything else?

OOooooo, ouch x360 fans just found this http://www.gamespot.com/news/6175367.ht ... ws;title;1

knight.jpg

Site: RIP =(

lol, sixaxisdoesn't even have rumble, eat that PS3 fans

and dont go saying, 'oh you dont need rumble to make a good game...'

thats bloody potato and you know it, if sony could put a lame motion sensor in their re-iteration of the ps2 controller, why couldn't they put a rumble feature

"No. Dreaming is illegal."~Pyrochild

cough...motion sensors...cough

And the PS3's controller is not perfect, it is no different from the PS2 controller.

they did not steal this? what makes you think that? Warhawk (member that game? it was like the first game released on PS1) had a motion sensing controller. Rumble was a useless feature, and since people requested it so much like you they are releasing one with the 80GB model in august.

PS3's controller is not perfect, it is no different from the PS2 controller.

motion sensing, trigger r2 l2, smaller, home button, lighter, wireless, rechargeable... anything else?

knight.jpg

Site: RIP =(

Sony didn't put rumble in their controllers because of their little dispute with Immerson(the ones who made the rumble tech in the PS2).

I was under the impression that Sony decided not to include that in PS3 controllers so they could use the space for the motion sensing hardware.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I'd rather have a PS3...oh wait, I do :)

I'm sorry but the PS3 sucks......

Would you care to explain how the PS3 sucks? I don't think I quite understand. Last time I checked, the PS3 rocks!

Oh, and BTW, I have a Wii.

Hi. This is my signature. :)

I don't understand the point of rumble. Sony didn't put rumble in their controllers because of their little dispute with Immerson(the ones who made the rumble tech in the PS2). But a rumble controller for the PS3 is coming out this year anyways.

Wait... I thought it was because Immersion claimed to invent rumble, was it because Immersion made rumble or because it's the same rumble technology?

If it's because they used the same technology then why doesn't Sony create some new technology that allows rumble....

If it's because Immersion invented rumble then why didn't the sue Microsoft or Nintendo? :x

47306796ff8.png