Sign in to follow this  
Dutch Man Dann

Chuck Norris or Yoda?

Who is better?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

• Chuck Norris
    • Yoda

Chuck Norris has improved roundhouse kick, wich gives him +250% damage against little goblins like Yoda.

Yoda has Improved force heal, then he can heal himself after being ganked by Chuck Norris

List of beings from most to least powerful-

1.God

2.Chuck Norris

3.The Devil

4.Chuck Norris

5.The President of the US

6.Walker, Texas Ranger

7.Chuck Norris

8.Microsoft

9.Chuck Norris

10.Carlos Ray "Chuck" Norris

6,000,000,000-Chuck Norris

6,000,000,001-Yoda

I shook hands with Chuck Norris' stunt double today! 8)

Really.

I shook hands with Chuck Norris' stunt double today! Cool

Really.

What do you mean, stunt double?? You mean Chuck Norris isn't even able to make his own little stunts?! YODA ALL THE WAY!

Actually, that was my mistake. It was Chuck Norris' "stand in".

The original title for Alien vs. Predator was Alien and Predator vs Chuck Norris. The film was cancelled shortly after going into preproduction. No one would pay nine dollars to see a movie fourteen seconds long.

Yeah I heard that...It was going to be a great movie, but Yoda kiled everyone too quickly...

Actually, that was my mistake. It was Chuck Norris' "stand in".

You mean chuck norris cant stand?

Chuck Norris was originally cast on 24 as Jack Bauer, but he saved the world in 12 minutes 37 seconds. Yoda was also set to be cast but took 27 hours 58 minutes, though he lost Yoda kept bragging about the force. Two years later, Yoda died on a mysterious planet called Dagobah. Not known to many it was from a roundhouse kick related incident.

Unbeknownst to the modern world, the Triforce actually exists. Unlike The Legend of Zelda, however, the pieces of the Triforce are named the Triforce of Vin Diesel, the Triforce of Mr. T, and the Triforce of Chuck Norris, all held by Vin Diesel, Mr. T, and Chuck Norris, respectively. If all the pieces of the Triforce come together, there will come a power the universe has never seen. The reason the Triforce hasn't been united today lies in one simple fact: The world couldn't handle that much cool.

Yoda was originally to be cast for a role in the Transformers movie. But the producers realized that it would cause a coolness explosion the likes of which would probably destroy the planet. Unfortunately, for their mistake, the producers were never heard from again.

Chuck Norris also would be casted as Neo in the Matrix, instead of Keanu Reeves, but after owning the robots, the agents, the Architect, and impregnating Trinity three times, people believed that 46.7 seconds of a movie weren't long enough, so they took a wimp, and divided it into 3 episodes.

Yoda doesn't need money. "Give me that item, you will," is all he has to say. They give him the item - not because of the force, but out of fear.

Yoda doesn't need money. "Give me that item, you will," is all he has to say. They give him the item - not because of the force, but out of fear.

Who wouldn't fear a teeny-weeny goblin :roll:

Unless he says "Chuck Norris, I am, give me that item, you will", it's only because they're disgusted. Not out of fear.

The only way Chuck would ever be owned, would be in a russian reversal. The publishing of that very reversal, would also be the beginning of Russia's destruction, its end after 15.8 seconds, due to a crash into the sun at roundhousekick-speed.