web safe color palettes?

Gran Paradiso has some really weird bugs. It doesn't render the left border of tables, and some of the buttons in the options menus and whatnot only respond to clicks if you click on the top half of them.

Of course, all that will definitely be fixed by the time it even makes Beta.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Gran Paradiso has some really weird bugs. It doesn't render the left border of tables, and some of the buttons in the options menus and whatnot only respond to clicks if you click on the top half of them.

Of course, all that will definitely be fixed by the time it even makes RC.

True but it also has some cool thigns that Firefox doesn't like A better close dialog, permanent restart firefox button.... the big thing for me though is the nice icon :wink:

It doesn't really matter what you use, its what the person viewing hte webpage uses. Most people don't think the same as you do, therefore, they won't be using the same. I know people that use IE, all versions, Opera, Firefox..everything under the sun. Thats why I keep all of them so I can test webpages ^^

BTW >,> I use IE 7 here..IE 6 at home, with Firefox 3.1 Alpha Pre. and I'm working on getting a new version of Opera and the rest of the browsers.

~EvilNeko

celloSiggy.jpg

LOL! You do know that icon is only for development builds, right? Once it becomes Firefox 3.0, it's back to normal ;)

I know :( I don't like the orange fox. The globe is pretty nice. That's why I did some hacks to make it look like Gran Paradiso :). they don't look as good as gran paradiso's though :evil:

So what is the browser he was using that doesn't support PNG's? That is like a school not support bathrooms.

I know :( I don't like the orange fox. The globe is pretty nice. That's why I did some hacks to make it look like Gran Paradiso :). they don't look as good as gran paradiso's though :evil:

So what is the browser he was using that doesn't support PNG's? That is like a school not support bathrooms.

The development build icons are open source; I'm sure you can find the originals on wikipedia or mozilla's dev site.

As for PNG, IE6 doesn't support transparency in PNGs properly. You have to use this funky little hack....

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

The development build icons are open source; I'm sure you can find the originals on wikipedia or mozilla's dev site.

As for PNG, IE6 doesn't support transparency in PNGs properly. You have to use this funky little hack....

My image clipboard does support PNG transparency. The background always appears black while pasting.

I have the high quality icon one the desktop but the one in the title bar looks like ... compared to the actual one :x

• toe_head2001 changed the title to web safe color palettes?