How do I make a Effect?

sengnlely

Im not really sure what you mean. Do you want to move text? Just use the rectangle selection tool, then the move selected pixels tool right next to it.

I'm still alive!

I like that but I want to "drag" the text only not use the rectangle selection tool. I have to click text and then type "one" letter down because I do not want it in the same line and then click somewhere else to write "one" letter again.

You just have to make sure that your text is in a seperate layer.

But it's not in a seperate layer. I don't like a lot of layers when I only type one text down. Thanks.

But it's not in a seperate layer. I don't like a lot of layers when I only type one text down. Thanks.

What? Umm...lots of layers = a good thing. Honestly, the more layers, the better... And if you don't put it in another layer, you can't treat it as a seperate element.

Always use a layer for every element of the image, so you can add different effects or move different parts seperately. Layers are your friend. :-)

Does this help?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

You just have to make sure that your text is in a separate layer.

But it's not in a separate layer. I don't like a lot of layers when I only type one text down. Thanks.

Any plugin or effect that does what you want will end up working exactly like the rectangle selection tool (plus layers).

You might consider using a different tool for laying out text like that, and then once you have things where you want them, using Paint.NET for whatever photo manipulation you want to do.

I'd recommend Inkscape for the type of thing you seem to be talking about. It can export finished drawings (or portions of them) to .png, which is a native format for Paint.NET.

drakaan sig jan 2020.png