I'm sure this topic has been created but I don't see it. Anyways here is a place to talk about the iPhone. Post things like,

What you like about the iPhone,

What you don't like about the iPhone,

Features,

Top reasons why it rocks,

Top reasons why it sucks,

Anything you want. :D

If anyone has one maybe tell us some stuff about it, possibly even post a picture of it! :)

47306796ff8.png

What you like about the iPhone, Nothing

What you don't like about the iPhone, Everything

Features, A hefty price

Top reasons why it rocks, Nothing

Top reasons why it sucks, Everything

That pretty much sums 'er up 8)

knight.jpg

Site: RIP =(

What you like about the iPhone, Nothing

What you don't like about the iPhone, Everything

Features, A hefty price

Top reasons why it rocks, Nothing

Top reasons why it sucks, Everything

That pretty much sums 'er up 8)

You just mad because you don't got one :P.

As for me I would to take it for a test drive. It reads HTML, java, and php from what I can tell which is good because most phones can't read them form of webpage codes. However it looks big for a phone. Non the less I still want one even if I don't use cell phones much ( I gave my cell phone to my mom 2 months ago ).

Top reasons why it rocks, Well 8gb would sure be nice.

Top reasons why it sucks, It's Apple.

lol it sucks because it Apple. Well I sure Microsoft will make a BSOD-Phone for you. AKA the Blue Screen Of Death Phone. That one thing I don't see with Apple. Hell even XP get the BSOD but before you see it the computer restarts it self. You have to go into your settings and tell it to show the BSOD and not restart just so you can find out what the problem is :lol:.

Top reasons why it rocks, Well 8gb would sure be nice.

Top reasons why it sucks, It's Apple.

lol it sucks because it Apple. Well I sure Microsoft will make a BSOD-Phone for you. AKA the Blue Screen Of Death Phone. That one thing I don't see with Apple. Hell even XP get the BSOD but before you see it the computer restarts it self. You have to go into your settings and tell it to show the BSOD and not restart just so you can find out what the problem is :lol:.

Sorry Mac freezes too.

Ash ask friend: How is your mac? does it ever freeze?

Biggest Mac Fan friend: Nop, best thing ever!!! Can I use your wifi to check my emails?

Ash: Sure :)

Friend: clicks......uh....uh....oops....it locked up..Better use a pen to push the little hidden reset button on the back.

Ash: LOL at heart didn't wanna hurt friends feeling.....

Yes. Mac crashes too, or why would there be a reset button on the back?? :roll:

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Finally Confirmed: What the iPhone Doesn't Have

• Any flash support

*Dies*

But it has YouTube support. How can it play YouTube (Flash video format) videos without flash support?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

@Ash: My Mac used to crash, too. So annoying. That's why I sold it for $900 to a family member.

EDIT: Back when I had my MacBook, Windows crashed more often but my Mac cad to be restarted more often due to crashes. I lost countless documents and unsaved files like that.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

• Any flash support

*Dies*

But it has YouTube support. How can it play YouTube (Flash video format) videos without flash support?

I have no idea. The format YouTube uses is .flv ....

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

The browser doesn't have flash. I tried to install it on the iphone at the store, it doesn't work, so I asked someone working there, they said it won't work, but maybe a future release.

But here is the deal breaker on the phone, you can't change the battery, it lasts you about a year, you have to then ship it to apple to replace your battery, for $80, plus $8 shipping, and it takes 3 days. If you want a loaner phone, you pay $27.

So they need to make it with a removable battery that you can replace, or worst case, you can take it in to store to replace (which they don't currently do), 3 days out is just bad.

Also the edge network is slow from what I hear so internet is not good, unless you use the wifi.

• Any flash support

*Dies*

mocsig.png

Reasons I don't want to buy it:

• My Ipaq is touchscreen, wifi, BT, 320x240, sd/cf, 524mhz, works. It plays videos and music browses the web with FLASH!!! and edits word and excel.

• The Iphone runs on mac. It should run on linux. more freeware and easier to develop for and it is not locked.

• It doesn't do everything that a comp can(my comp can make phone calls through skype which is cheaper than AT&T or any phone plan and no top ups or expiration fees. My Ipaq can make phone calls too. they both haver better quality than a cell phone soundwise.)

• Finally the price. $500 is a little out of my budget.

anyone ever seen that mac commerical about the cryptic errors?

So on a MAC you don't see these errors? your computer just locks up, or shuts itself off, or continues working like a hunk of <No cursing.> because you don't know whats wrong?

I like getting windows errors because then I can google it and find out what the hell is wrong, with a MAC I just sit there hitting it with a 2x4 for 5 minutes.

knight.jpg

Site: RIP =(

Meh, the iPhone is touted to be both a smart-phone and am MP3 player, but it will be bought for neither main features:

-It won't be bought as an MP3 player due to its price - an 80gb iPod costs less than an iPhone...

-Neither will it be bought as a smartphone, as it isn't - it is slow and does not have some neccesary features, such as support for Office files...

Just my 2 sterling pennies...

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

@Ash: My Mac used to crash, too. So annoying. That's why I sold it for $900 to a family member.

EDIT: Back when I had my MacBook, Windows crashed more often but my Mac cad to be restarted more often due to crashes. I lost countless documents and unsaved files like that.

Yeah I hate that too :?

Haven't lose any Doccuments since WinXP tho..... :)

*Knocks on wood* :shock:

anyone ever seen that mac commerical about the cryptic errors?

So on a MAC you don't see these errors? your computer just locks up, or shuts itself off, or continues working like a hunk of **** because you don't know whats wrong?

I like getting windows errors because then I can google it and find out what the hell is wrong, with a MAC I just sit there hitting it with a 2x4 for 5 minutes.

Agreed, thats why it is some times better to see what's the error.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cons for iPhone:

1. call quality is so so.

2. doesn't not have quick dial (holding down 1 button)

3. no voice dialing

4. can NOT search the phone book.(like pushing "A" for Ash's #, "B" for bob's)

5. Can not send MMS.

6. Have wifi but does NOT support IM.

7. Can't not record Video. The cam only takes photos.

8. iPhone's OSX eats up 700mb of ram already.

9.Can NOT copy & paste.

10.Does NOT support A2DP...

11.Only built in ring tones allowed, can NOT just use any MP3 as ring tone...

12.Support's Flash, but the browser does NOT support flash.

13.Battery can only be recharge for appx. 300 to 400 times. (As moc426 said above....pay Apple or no more power!!)

14.Only up to 2.5G tech (only EDGE) what...not even 3G?

15.Price....

Many other phone can do better job for much less.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

I just think Apple tried to coin in on the iPod craze and they're failing miserably. Even with the above problems with a Mac a lot of people still prefer Macs over Windows for it be design, intuitiveness, funky little gizmos or whatever, so I think Apple should just stick to their guns with producing computers and MP3/4 players because they do seem to be doing a better job at that than a mobile phone.

For such a high-tech, self obsessed company they seem to be lacking the features that in today's technology market has become commonplace.